WMD in Syria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Babak, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Babak

Babak

2. Its time to bomb the Evil Syrians... they have Weapons of Mass Destruction and are a threat to the Civilized World... let's smoke em out and give em justice... we must not allow another 911 to happen so we must, if necessary, nuke Damascus and other parts of Syria... God Bless America and Israel in the War against the Evil Doers... Amen...

3. No, I think we should send them and the Iranians some colourful flowers together with an apology that states something like "We're sorry about all that WMD hype and stuff, and like, all the stress we had in the past basically for no reason. Lets forget the past and build our future."

If they accept the invitation, the Americans could invite them to a trip into the USA, where they could teach the media some stuff about free press and human rights and stuff.

Oh, and afterwards, they could wine and dine (O.K., forget the wine) together in the Westwing, where all the Ayatollahs and Neo Cons could get to know each other. I'm pretty sure, once the jews from the pentagon talk to their counterparts in person, they would even apologize for all the unnecessary propaganda and hate and lies they preached to their citizens. Maybe Colin Powell could even convince them to dismantle the OPEC once the atmosphere is getting better and more warm?

Oh, and if it doesn't work as descriebed, Dubya could still pull out his shotgun from under the dining table and execute everyone from abroad in the room. But this should reaaaalllyyyy be just the final option.

4. msfe

msfe

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three
    non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable
    in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're
    going to do something about it."

— G. W. Bush

(Source: Slate)

5. Thats exactly the reason why I propose it to be the final option, when nothing else works :D

6. vega

vega

I say let them do whatever they want. That way they can dig their own graves. I'm sure they're not up to anything, I mean, if you can't trust a middle-eastern country--who can you trust ?? And just because there sitting in a region that holds some of the largest petroleum reserves of anywhere on the planet, I'm sure that the nuclear facilities they have been building are for power:p

Vega:D