WizeTrade

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by wow321, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Most of my posts should be in that area. I am not too versed in many other topics and disciplines that are on the forums. I post where I might be able to lend insight or help (except for the Chit Chat area, personal opinions mostly over there). And I DO try to stick to where I might be able to be helpful.

WizeTrade software training ranges depending on what I have to do. It's anywhere from a low of $50 per hour (individual) up to $100 an hour for a small group.

I am currently just back from a trip to Atlanta to train a small private investment club for a two day custom WizeTrade session. They covered expenses and I charged my standard day rate. The person who contacted me on behalf of the club is a relative of one of my clients here in Chicago and that is the ONLY reason that I took them on.

I am not actively seeking any new clients/students as I am already extending myself quite thin keeping up with my current contacts. But yes, before I would actively take on a client, I would give them the ability to contact a current client. Next, I would provide a few days of phone correspondence to talk through some of the things that the party was doing with WizeTrade and showing them a few things that I was doing (All of this is at the cost of a phone call by the way). Then, should they deem me worth listening to, I would show them some of my trades "PRIOR" to any setting up of personal training. :)

#31     Oct 28, 2002
  2. At $50 ~ $100, why are you spending so much time on this forum?

Business must be slow in the sheep business?

Aren't you more interested in getting the "purchased today" list directly from Wizetrade to follow-up with your miraculous interpretation of a frikin moving-average trading system at how much $$$$

Manure attracts a great deal of flies....

#32     Oct 28, 2002
  3. dottom

dottom

Couldn't you make more money with just one average trade than what you would receive in one hour's time of consulting?

#33     Oct 28, 2002
  4. Because I can. I wouldn't know about the sheep business. How has your client base been doing? Pretty Baaaaadddddd huh?

By the way, acording to Elite I only average 1.75 posts a day. As posts go, I am not even close to what quite a few folks on here do a day. Have you, did you, checked before speaking/writing? Research IS the key.

And no, I don't need any "purchased today" lists. Why would you think that? I have my own computer business which I do in the reverse hours (nightly off-site network backup/archive/data warehouse stuff for a few larger Fortune companies). Since it's mostly automated, it doesn't require much. So while I am working and servicing, I can be online. The WizeTrade stuff is just done-for-fun. :)

#34     Oct 28, 2002
  5. Yes. So as you can see, clearly I am not doing this to rip anyone off. I did this initially as a favor to a client. Then I found out a friend had purchased the product and I offered to help. Before long I had been found by about thirty individuals/companies/groups who had the product. I stopped adding any new contacts at that point as this is not what I do for a living and I didn't want to. But it has been insightful, rewarding and gratifying to help a few who were having troubles. :)

#35     Oct 28, 2002
  6. luk122

luk122

conyonman00, maybe I missed it but I don't think you ansfered my question about changing crosses and hist charts.

Also I posted that question on wizetrade message board and they deleted my post. I don't think that wizetrade gestapo on that message board knows they do them selves more harm than good. They just lost a customer by doing that.

#36     Oct 28, 2002
  7. Hmm, I didn't see this one earlier in the thread. As for historical changing crosses, I have not seen any. Now what I have seen is the end of one day beginning of the next setup that looks as though it is a cross but might not be. Without the explanation, some folks might call this a "disappearing cross." In other words, at the end of one trading day there appeared to be a cross forming, but at the start of the next day there was none. Is that what you are addressing? :)

#37     Oct 29, 2002
  8. dottom

dottom

9. dottom

dottom

#39     Oct 29, 2002
  10. dottom

dottom

#40     Oct 29, 2002