Wizetrade...these audio/videos say it all ;-)

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by SentientPC, Nov 17, 2003.

1. fan27

fan27

4X MADE EASY was hosting 3 free seminars in my area (Tampa) recently. Next time I will attend just for shits and giggles.:p

#51     Jan 13, 2004
  2. These guys are in Vancouver every month. One month they would be selling the stock trading version, next month the FX version and then the options version. They have ads in the local paper everyday for at least one or 2 weeks every month.

#52     Jan 13, 2004
  3. these guys just ran a full page ad in the sunday philly inquirer--- an ad like this costs about $50,000.00 . they must be convinced that the daytrader phenomena is back.

surfer:eek:

#53     Jan 13, 2004
  4. Aaaah... But! The selfish pig I am, I wouldn't mind a bit more "liquidity" to come back into the markets... :D

#54     Jan 13, 2004
  5. How do they keep selling the stuff, I mean if everyone is so smart, who are their customers?:confused:

#55     Jan 13, 2004
  6. gms

gms

Then start grunting, snorting and oinking 'cause a poll of New Year's resolutions showed that one of the top 5 things average joe plans on doing is 'getting back into the stock market'.

#56     Jan 14, 2004
  7. Anyone can package some stuff, bill it as a "course" and charge $300 and up. I was talking to someone who knows I trade and he was telling me about some ad in TASC for trading forex. I looked at his site and it appears he's showing them how to construct pivot points on the forex charts.

How much does he want: $395.

The funniest thing is that the forex doesn't even have a close to properly calculate the pivots.

#57     Jan 14, 2004
  8. Uh oh. Shouldn't of let this one out. WizeTrade will jump all over
    this and before you know it we will have WizeForexTrade...

See how the green line crosses the red one? All you have to do
    is push the buy button. You can have this software for $4995.00... :eek:

With absolutely no guarantee!

#58     Jan 14, 2004
  9. The FX version is 4XMadeEasy. I believe it is 3995 plus 100 per month for datafeed.

Also available is OptionsMadeEasy.

#59     Jan 14, 2004
  10. Oiiiink! :D

In a way, this just completely puzzles me. For the first time in a long time, the US Economy, at least under the shiny Lacquer, is completely f*cked. Not only has Bush managed to create enormous war expenses, increase debt, cut of important trade agreements and increase generally anything negative : No, he has also done absolutely everything to "pump" up the market, to make it all look 'pretty' for the next election. How about all the changes in the SEC? Banning bullets, conversions etc - where do you think this came from? It's a pathetic attempt to keep prices up at any cost. People have no selling velocity, they can't short, because of uptick rule, they can't use married puts because that's considered "cheating" now - So what can you do if you dare to have a "bearish" view?

Of course, this suits the NYC investment banks only too well, since after all, those players only have one thing in their mind for their clients (and themselves): "Buy, hold and pray".

There is absolutely no substantial underlying reason for the current dow rally. Except for the fact that there is a myriad of European and Asian investment banks buying up American companies at "discount prices", because the $ is so low! Is this going to help US economy or maybe more like enslave it? I feel amazed seeing reports of Swiss and German banks buying huge shares of US companies at these prices, while the $ deflates - which drives prices up logically. And the gullible "common" US public sincerely believes the market is "going up" again, and reconsiders "going back into the stock market this year"?

You know, I might be completely wrong - The US market might grow into a huge (paper) bull in the next year - If I knew, I'd buy a million puts or calls now. I don't.

But one thing I am pretty sure of: The gullible public will always be the last to "enter" the market, getting in when price is high, and left holding the bag, while the astute ones already have their money somewhere else again. How about the "new year's resolution"? I bet 90% of those people who said that will only "remember" their resolution after a huge price surge or something like that.

God almighty, please let it rain more WizeTraders into the markets. We really need them.

Oiiink.

#60     Jan 14, 2004