Wizetrade...these audio/videos say it all ;-)

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by SentientPC, Nov 17, 2003.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

these people do know how to take money out of you, head they win, tail you lose.

#41     Dec 10, 2003
  2. I have other stuff to do but the email from this thread popped up and I had an idea. We can create our own "Wizetrade" here and see how it compares. I am assuming without reading anymore about Wizetrade specifically that the "red light" / "green light" is a signal from a cross of an two EMAs or some related signal. If so, then lets use Excel and DDE link any quote provider that supports DDE. We format the Excel cell to turn Red when the value of the shorter term EMA crosses under the longer term EMA (a sell signal). We format the cell to turn green for when the s.t. EMA crosses over the longer term EMA. Voila. Using a spreadsheet like excel or open office or whatever we can chart many instruments simultaneously, and shrink the window to take up only the cells for instrument name, red or green. No charts necessary at least fully open depending on your software and how the DDE works. WE can even make a macro that runs a short cartoon of busy worker bees making honey as the stuff trades, and us harvesting it (in a beekeeper's uniform) as the lights flash red or green. An option might be using Winnie the Pooh stealing honey from the nest.....I'm not sure what would actually work in real time trading, but these are my ideas to test.

Optimization. Ok what about selling short and covering? Well, if angle of the cross is steep and "red" we would sell short. If its not steep and red we just sell our long position. If the angle of the cross is steep and green we go long. If the angle of the cross is more acute, we just cover. You can look at Nison's Beyond Candlesticks for a visual of the "Golden Cross" vs. the "Dead Cross".

Of course, since this Wizetrade analog will work so perfectly at predicting the future behavior, we won't need any money management strategy. Also, I am looking for some additional money just to "sweeten the pot" and also a hat with some fine netting. Please send your checks to........

#42     Dec 10, 2003
  3. funky

funky

yes, but can you throw a PARTY like Wizetrade?

i think not.

:eek:

#43     Dec 10, 2003
  4. But does everybody who buys Wizetrade get to party? Or just
    the ones selling the software and the 2% who can make it work
    for them?... :eek:

#44     Dec 10, 2003
  5. Everyone who's willing to PAY UP gets to party. You think those parties are free?

-Fast

#45     Dec 10, 2003
  6. I own WizeTrade...it has worked well for me and was a good investment for my $3K. I didn't need the piece of crap money-back guarantee. I figured I could find a way to make the software help me so I saved the extra $1K that the guarantee cost. Being in the computer business, I was already used to seeing the many no refund software policies that exist out there so that didn't distress me.

It sort of like all the folks out there who buy software then share it with as many as they can to help them save on the costs. I can't tell you how many folks ask me if I can help a free copy of OfficeXP Pro find its way onto their system when I go to service calls. Of course I guess the cost of the product should make it ok if we feel its too much for the outcome.

It should be further understood that if you can't get the software to function the way you'd like then we should be able to recoup the costs. With that I agree! You've got one week to get it to work or you send it back. If you can't get it to work within a week, SEND IT BACK!!!

If it is too difficult to understand, I'll say it again. If you can't get it to work, then send it back. There's no harm in not being able to get it to work for you. They are perfectly happy to refund your outlay. I have several e-mails from folks who said that they wanted to try the product and wondered if it worked. I tell them all, "You've got one week, and one week only, to get this thing to operate. If you can't, don't be ashamed to ask for your cash back ASAP!"

Everyone that I have told that to seems to have been happy with their next decision, no matter what it was. I neither support nor hate this product any more than the other software that I have as it relates to your trading abilities. I was able to get it to work for me. Within one week's time! I have been able to help a few others who were having trouble use the software to their advantage. But that is also true of many other software products. Trading based, or otherwise. :)

#46     Dec 10, 2003
  7. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

THIS IS THE BEST POST IVE SEEN ON ET.

WISE TRADE........classic......

and who would have thought someone would come on and defend this shit. BWAHAHAAHAHA another parttime trader making millions while earning a payck trading when not punched in.

THIS IS GOING IN MY BOOK...

thanks

#47     Dec 10, 2003
  8. Wow. That's kinda cool floating an extra $1,000 dollar add-on to receive a product guarantee. Nothing like earning interest on big $$$ on the credit/return period.

I will have to watch the promos a little more closely next time to see if he can use the money to pay for a high priced model to sit with him in that fast red, rent for the day, car.

#48     Dec 10, 2003
  9. if the 2 lines cross and turn up you go long and if the 2 lines cross and turn down you go short.theres a green light to tell you when to enter.i got to spend $4995 for this,it sounds like a wealth of knowlage and i will learn a lot.
    sure its a ##$$%^ing ripoff and you got to be a $$%^ing idoit to buy it.,but the people at wizetrade are laughing at us all.they already got a couple thousand suckers to buy it and are laughing as they buy their supermodel wives ,there maseratis and 2million homes in palm beach.dont waste your breath anymore knocking it.:D

#49     Dec 20, 2003
  10. who the heck knows with these guys

now they are doing probably the same type of stuff
    black box riches yada yada yada with

" 4X MADE EASY " got junk mail from global tech solutions

the parent company of wisetrade promoting this product

I did like the 25 ruble note they included inside as a gift

for my reading the literature

:p

#50     Jan 12, 2004