Wizetrade...these audio/videos say it all ;-)

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by SentientPC, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Wow. At this price, I'll take 10 or so and pass them around to
    my friends... :p

#31     Dec 10, 2003
  2. Cute.

Look, it works for me, and I'm happy with it. I've made the cash back, so it's really not an object.

Obviously, there are other users out there, a lot of them on the Y! message board. I'm no different than them, but I'm sure if one of them did, in fact, stumble on over here, they'd receive the same:

"You think it's good, you must be lying!" crap. It's tired. Especially from people that haven't tried it. I'm asked to provide some kind of proof, and I did. "I disagree with your proof"? Not quite sure where you're coming from, there.

You want me to do it again, sure, I'll do it again.

Just trying to make the point that someone who is successful and uses it so quickly gets drowned out by people that don't use it and just want to laugh at it. You're just gonna scoff at anyone that has bought it, regardless of their level of success.

Go for it. My wallet doesn't mind.

In the meantime, I'll do my part and be more active around here.

#32     Dec 10, 2003
  3. VTTrader

VTTrader

Such a bargain! I'm sure you're happy you've helped by George Thompson's next yacht.

Say, I wonder how many institutional players use this amazing, remarkable, totally unique product for their own trades?

#33     Dec 10, 2003
  4. Yeah, it's a little exchange we have going on, me and George. I pay for his yacht, he pays for my mortgage.

#34     Dec 10, 2003
  5. VTTrader

VTTrader

Glad to hear it. BTW, to come up with much the same display--for free, not for $2500--that WT uses, plot an EMA on a bar's high, and a second one on its low. A bit of smoothing thrown in, and voila! Let me know what you see.

EMAs are 'free', by the way. Even my kid brother can plot 'em...

#35     Dec 10, 2003
  6. VTTrader

VTTrader

A friend of mine figured out how to get a remarkably similar 'green/red line display. Plot an EMA on bar highs, another on bar lows, and away you go. WT has some smoothing in it, but so what?

So, whether this is the 'algorithm' (fancy word, eh?) that GT uses, one can get a pretty close approximation regardless. And 'for free', too. 'Free' is good, since it saves us money which we can use for, well...for TRADING with.

#36     Dec 10, 2003
  7. funky

funky

so what you are saying is that EMAs are not proprietary? what the hell was i thinking??? so all of you know about the EMAs??

:D

#37     Dec 10, 2003
  8. I own WT...it's a POS software and a waste of $3K. Yes, it cost me $2995 without the crap money-back guarantee which is another $1K. What a rip off...charging an extra $1K for the guarantee. What other company charges an extra 33% of the product's price just to give you a 1-week money-back guarantee? If they're so damn confident that this $hit works, why not throw in a 1-MONTH money-back guarantee for free? Oh no, they couldn't do that because 99% of the people would want a refund :D

-Fast

#38     Dec 10, 2003
  9. VTTrader

VTTrader

Yeah, fancy that: publicly available, free indicators that emulate WT. Astounding! :D

#39     Dec 10, 2003
  10. is this crap any better?

#40     Dec 10, 2003