Wizetrade...these audio/videos say it all ;-)

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by SentientPC, Nov 17, 2003.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

#11     Dec 2, 2003
  2. We must not be too stupid. We beat the hell out of the Nazi's in WWII... Go Hitler, Go! :D

#12     Dec 2, 2003
  3. Just goes to show you that cynicism spreads like wildfire.

A couple months back, I posted a thread defending Wizetrade, which I own and use and make money with. I even went through a couple of live trades with the posters here, making them when WT showed me good signs, then got out of it, and I made profits each time. I did that to prove its usefulness, rather than posting trades I'd already gotten out of.

But I guess that doesn't matter. What matters is how funny some of those people are, right?

I don't know about those testimonials or those people, but here's mine: I use it, I make money. Much more than I did beforehand with technical analysis. So poke at me, at least I'm here to defend myself.

#13     Dec 8, 2003
  4. garyk

garyk

I don't know if it's unique to the US, but we have tons of politicians, beaureaucrats (sp?), and the media telling us that we have a right to be protected from our own stupidity. If we buy into a scam without research, education and thinking, it must be someone else's fault!! There are plenty of people who will fail or refuse to read, learn and think, they fall for a scam, then are pissed at everyone but themselves.

Will Rodgers -
    "There are three kinds of men
    The ones that learn by reading.
    The few who learn by observation.
    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence"

Here in the US most folks expect the electric fence to be labeled to tell them 1) it's electric, and 2) it's a bad idea to pee on it because of #1 (no pun intended).

#14     Dec 8, 2003
  5. I will have to admit that the majority of the folks in the US do not care to take responsibility for the dumbass things they do. But then again why should they when they can just sue someone and make a million. It really is sad. Even worse, is that the legal ststem in the US allows that kind of garbage to be rewarded.

#15     Dec 8, 2003
  6. garyk

garyk

Another legal system complaint -

I just got a check from a settlement for a class-action lawsuit I didn't even know I was part of, something about finance charges on a credit card, which I rarely pay (I mean the finance charges, we almost always pay off the full balance every month).

My portion of the settlement was $0.35. I checked, the law firm got $9 million out of the deal, 33% of the settlement.

#16     Dec 8, 2003
  7. Ummm... Let's think...

You've made 19 posts so far.
    The first post was on Wizetrade.
    The last post was on Wizetrade.
    Every post in between was on Wizetrade.
    They were all positive.

Do I hear spam bells ring?
    How much do they pay you, Mr WizeTrader? :)

#17     Dec 8, 2003
  8. Nice.

I was a Wizetrader, I came here after being so. I came here to find out what others thought of it, I posted against so. Do I have to post about RealTick before you take me seriously?

I'm not some paid spammer or any other such nonsense. Why does any positive review scream "SPAM!" to you. Please, I have better things to do.

Ultimately, I made a profit on Wizetrade while I was on the board by posting when I entered the trade, and exiting it the next day. You can't fake that.

#18     Dec 8, 2003
  9. Kronos Req, for chrissake, stop spitting the dummy! :mad:

If you come onto this forum, all you ever talk about is WizeTrade, then, after 19 posts, expect to be respected - What do you think?

On ET, "the law" is a little different. To be 'respected' as a non-spammer here, you need months of membership and at least a few hundred posts that DON'T talk about WizeTrade, but actual trading. Unfortunate, but true. Clearly anybody can sign up and use this medium as a "shill". And that's exactly what everybody around here hates. Build a solid base of posts, tell us objectively what specifically is good about WizeTrade if you like - Just don't get hysterical. Cheers! :)

-S

#19     Dec 8, 2003
  10. Well, thanks. I threw a couple down to try and get started, so... we'll see what happens from there.

Most boards that I've seen follow those rules. You're full of $hit unless you've posted at least 4-500 times.

#20     Dec 8, 2003