WizeTrade Software - Serious issues..

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Riesgo2002, May 3, 2002.

1. mbg

mbg

he enjoys all those finer things AFTER you hand over your money to him

#21     Jul 17, 2002
  2. I too had trouble with the presentation when it came through town months ago (Chicago). I am a computer tech and many of my clients also own the software. Not based on a recommendation from me though. It actually was the other way around. Many of them were having trouble getting the software to do hat they were told it does. I took it upon myself to learn the software and developed a small training session and no most (if not all) of them are happy.

The WizeTrade/Wizefinder product CAN assist an augment the rest of he tools that you use to trade the markets. The WizeTrade product has helped me make some sound trades. I have also made some bad trades with the software. But I have made more good trades (consistently) than I have bad using the product. I purchased the software to assist me in being more consistently on the right side of my trades and to that end, SUCCESS!!

I had even listed a few of the trades on the EliteTrader site in another thread. As with any software, there are good and bad results possible. I have had more successes than failures as have most of my clients. And that's what I purchased the software for. It helps me be on the right side of more of my trades and therefore more profitable.

In listening to the bystanders, make sure that they evidence to you the personal trades(s) that they made using the WizeTrade products. Also read into the logic and the reasoning used in the stock decision to purchase, or not. The mind set and plan of a trader during the trade is very important in determining whether it was a sound trade even without the software.

It will definitely help you to put into proper prospective the viability of the reviewers comment as to the actual USE of the WizeTrade/Wizefinder products. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, just make sure that you do not confuse opinion with actual use. :)

#22     Jul 17, 2002
  3. gypsysue

gypsysue

I'm wondering if your clock is set correctly for the posting times. The last 3 posts were 7-17-02 (today) at 4:39 p.m., 5:11 p.m., and 6:26 p.m. I am on the East Coast (NJ) and it is now 7-17-02 at 3:39 p.m.

BTW, I do own the Wizetrade software, but have not had success so far in using it. I was hoping to find some satisfied users on this site.

Sue

#23     Jul 17, 2002
  4. interesting we have two more new Elite Trader members making their very first post and on the day of registration to the Wizetrade thread??????????:D :D

#24     Jul 17, 2002
  5. gypsysue

gypsysue

I do not think it is at all surprising that my first post would be to the Wizetrade board. I came to this site several months ago, without registering, just to read opinions on the Wizetrade software. Today, I wanted to post something, so I registered. Do you think most people register, and wait months before posting? I believe most people would prefer to register when they decide they want to post something. After all, why give out unnecessary information on every web site you read if you don't need to?

#25     Jul 17, 2002
  6. adrone

adrone

Hi Sue...

There are several of us here that are satisfied with WT. Canyonman00 and I have had good results. It will take a little work and effort to get used to it, but once you've worked with it for awhile, the results should be there. As I've stated before, it is not a panacea for all of trading. It is just another tool among many that should be used for thorough evaluations of stocks.

Adrone

#26     Jul 17, 2002
  7. gypsysue

gypsysue

Adrone...

Thanks for your response. Are you daytrading with WT? I understand the FAS concepts, but I'm not getting the timing part. Can you outline what you are doing that is working for you? Please include time of day that you try to trade, as well as the minute timeframes that you are using. Do you use or ignore the Wizemen? Do you trade the same stocks over and over, or always new ones?

Sue

#27     Jul 17, 2002
  8. adrone

adrone

Sue...

I generally do day trading, but occaisionally I'll let one go for a day or two if it continues to look good. I don't necessarily trade the same stocks over and over again, however I've toyed with that concept at times. I generally trade within the first hour of the day and the last thirty minutes. I usually stick with one, two, maybe three trades at a time. There are also times that I won't trade at all because nothing looks or feels right and I'll sit along the side lines and do more testing with paper. As far as time windows, Wizemen and such are concerned, I don't feel this website is the place for that. However, I don't have any problem discussing all this at another place other than here.

Adrone

#28     Jul 17, 2002
  9. Hello there. I use the WizeTrade to day trade and generally I am in and out during the first three hours of the trading day. Generally I have found a group of stocks that I like to use but I will go all over if the lights and charts are correct. The WizeMen that I watch for the day trade are the week, day and 180. My confidential (giggle) minute settings give me the intro an exit timings. Long ago I set up the custom minute ranges as the original settings (for me) were not giving ME the clarity that I like.

My main love though is Swing Trading (1 to 5 days) and I have allocated the bulk of my funds for that. :cool:

#29     Jul 17, 2002
  10. Welcome! I am glad that you took the time to read first. You'll find that there are many here who would have a problem with any first time post if it differed with their image of the world. You have the software. Or, you have questions about the software? You post here for hopefully some help. Sounds very logical to me.

I believe that there are many out there doing exactally what you did. And there may come a time when they will querry. Hopefully, they will be met with a smile and some constructive assistance and not ridicule. :)

#30     Jul 17, 2002