WizeTrade Software - Serious issues..

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Riesgo2002, May 3, 2002.

1. I thought the forum had been recently setup to prevent new posters (less than a certain number) from posting reviews...or has this not gone into affect?

Nihaba Ashi

#11     May 6, 2002
  2. Riesgo2002, how did wizetrade work for you? did you make any $$ trading its signals? how long did you use it? :-/

#12     May 6, 2002
  3. It didn't work for me, I never got the confidence in it to trade at my full risk limits, so my losses were small, I used it from 10/01 thru 01/02.

I never got good answers to my questions, According to the Wizetrade support team (lol) any problem someone has with wizetrade software is because the newbie didn't follow the really simple easy steps.. they can't follow the lights.. what a joke..

#13     May 6, 2002
  4. Anwar

Anwar

There are two other threads on wizetrade. You are correct and you are not alone. These guys are really deceiving people.

#14     Jun 28, 2002
  5. Guys,

The thread on Wizetrade full of strangely new members saying how Wizetrade is wonderful has been removed . I had big doubts on those people...Same for eConsul virtual trades not present in the option T&S...

Soros, Moderator of Software forum

#15     Jun 28, 2002
  6. adrone

adrone

Hi George...

How long does one have to be a member of this board or how many non-software posts does one have to make before we can comment on any software???

Art

#16     Jun 28, 2002
  7. As a new member registered on Elite on the 25th , I suggest that you first visit the board, read the forums and understand the value there is in comments done by traders for traders.

Some brokers, software developpers often visit this board and play the user game. They create new aliases and start a thread to say how great their product is. I don't think there is any added value to it, and personnaly I don't like when someone says he is someone he is not...

So we always watch the activity of new users, and check if they respect the board rules (and also understand & respect the aim of each forum).

As you can see there is still 3 threads discussing about this blackbox system.

#17     Jun 29, 2002
  8. tickler

tickler

Before the software was "WizeTrade", an earlier release was named the "Wave on Wall Street". The orginal company name was "2XPI" or "2EXTREME Performance International", but was later changed to "Akahi.com". Both companies (network marketing) have gone out of business. The developer of the software "Wave on Wall Street" took his product and formed a new company, named "ROI Anaytics". Later, the developer left "ROI" and when to this new company, where it aquired an upgrade and its new name. Shortly after that, "ROI" stopped support of the "Wave on Wall Street" and, I think, also went out of business. Since the software had to link to a master web server to run, when "ROI" shut-down the server, my very expensive software just stopped working. No offers for refunds, upgrades or conversion to new company.

I knew a number of people who owned the previous version of the software, but I don't know of anybody who made money with it. I never make a dime with it.

#18     Jun 29, 2002
  9. adrone

adrone

Yes, I've heard that there was a problem with prior companies and this software. Hopefully, by now, this new company is stronger and more supportive. Time will tell. I'm not sure why most people that I have talked to have failed to make any money with it. I haven't seem to have much problem with it, but on the other hand, I'm sure there other systems out there that I wouldn't be able to make work. To each thier own.
    Disclaimer... i have never worked for, nor do I presently, nor do I ever have plans to work for WizeTrade. This statement is being made of my own free will and not under any duress from anyone...

Art:)

#19     Jun 29, 2002
  10. Swedie

Swedie

I'm so glad I found this site..........went to a seminar last night, and felt I was listening to a cross between a TV preacher and a used carsales man.
    I've learned that if it sounds to good to be true it usually is, and by the way, if this program is so darn good that it makes you rich, (like the guy proclaimed) why isn't he home in Florida enjoying his family, his Ferrari, his boat, his multi million$ home, instead of traveling around the country ??????:confused:

#20     Jul 17, 2002