wizetrade or wizefeed?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by brucerappaport, Aug 11, 2003.

1. #21     Mar 31, 2007
  2. Joab

Joab

Take 4 Slow Stochastic s

A 60
    A Daily
    A weekly
    A monthly

viola WiseTrade (actually better)

All for free from any decent software package.

#22     Mar 31, 2007
  3. Interesting.

I did the Wizetrade drill and so did a couple of associates.

I took the trouble to write out on a napkin the way to renegineer the stuff (coding) so it would anticipate the market. and display in a manner that fit with the psychology of traders.

I gave the napkins to the lead guy at the session (which I attended to comply with the requirement to have my money fully refunded on my credit card purchase). The location was Scottsdale and I was recognised by several people there, 100% of whom got refunds as well.

The presenter in Scottsdale said he was successful and gave his W/L ratio and said the key to his success was " I let my winners rune and I cut my losers short." I deemed this to be a statement that is outside of the package that Wizetrade offers.

His statement is, in effect, simple one. The wizetrade system has severe limitations and, as you say, it is dependant upon the trader to get good results from his capital.

This person was an employee of Wizetrade and he was on a salary that gave him enough income to live on when combined with his trading.

Scottsdale is a savvy place and those in attendnace weren't buying that day. They were there as a followup to be able to comply with the requirements to get their money back.

If you think you are making money and satisfied with Wizetrade, then you have very low standards.

Let's look into the future five or ten years.

By then it is going to be possible to program automated trading so it is completely idiot proof. In C language it has been since a little after the 90's at a rate of 11.1% every 6.6 days for a 6 month periods and done by an amateur.

This is only 15 years later. In five more years it will be possible for any person who wishes to make more money trading no matter what job he used to have before he became a full time trader.

This period of time in the history of the financial industry is just the time when the traditions of the industry are swept out of the shop.

Wizetrade has an audience that can be duped for over 30 days. They know it and they do the 30 day dupe. That is how they survive.

ET members fit the mold for being duped by enlarge. But it is an extremely small audience.

For wizetrade to make the grade they have to suck in a clientel that doe not read the fine print and who also cannot catch on to the fact that the software doesn't work.

Ask any guy who can either reverse engineer or who can just "read" the curves and write out the logic. This package was put together by some people who were serving the needs of some sales oriented CEO who knew how to write boiler plate and collect from people who have credit cards that can handle 5K to 100K on signature. When they took my B of A card they knew that I was going to get my money back.

I wound up with two refunds of over 3K. Think about it.

#23     Mar 31, 2007