wizetrade or wizefeed?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by brucerappaport, Aug 11, 2003.

1. wizetrader23

wizetrader23 ET Sponsor

I have had no problems with Wizetrade. I think that each person will chose their own way of trading. However, Wizetrade seems to be the answer for me. I am using a strategy in Wizetrade which is called the GT strategy and I am having success with it. It's very easy to follow and easy to learn. hope this helps! :)

#11     Mar 27, 2007
  2. Corelio

Corelio

LMAO
    oh, boy...here we go...

:p :p :p :p

#12     Mar 27, 2007
  3. wizetrader23

wizetrader23 ET Sponsor

You should LYAO.....because you really have nothing to say. Nice comeback!

#13     Mar 27, 2007
  4. [​IMG]

#14     Mar 27, 2007
  5. I thought their paid adds on the TV were bad enough without them coming on here the firm has no shame.

Bogan7

#15     Mar 27, 2007
  6. It is amazing to think that as the saying goes "the more things change the more they stay the same."

Amazing what Barnum and Bailey said about a sucker being born every minute still holds true today.

I must say though that I wanted to see how Wizetrade worked and got the software for my free 2 week trial.

Luckily for me, I realized fast enough that this was a worthless P.O.S.

The poster on here who mentioned how the lines uncrossed and how the historic lines were redrawn was absolutely correct. I saw this happen as I was watching one stock with a 'fresh cross' and the infamous 3 wizemen and some bad news hit and oops! suddenly the stock price reversed and the lines mysteriously 'uncrossed' themselves!

It was funny because when I had called tech support and said can you just give me one, just one freebie. Tell me one stock that has the features I want to look for in a stock to buy. The guy told me first "as you are aware we cannot give buy sell or hold recommendations...bla bla bla" but the stock TCOW has a fresh cross in the day chart, good separation and strong volume..blah blah blah....

The stock was at 1.27/share....the stock went from 1.27 that day down to zero in 3 weeks flat!

Anyways,

Good luck sir.

#16     Mar 27, 2007
  7. You could use any TA method you wanted to pick stocks and have the same thing happen.

That said, I wish I understood what makes the little lights go on or off. I like the concept of little lights that go on and off telling people to buy or sell. If you could make the little light go on they'd buy your shares.

Sorta like ringing a bell.

#17     Mar 28, 2007
  8. wizetrader23

wizetrader23 ET Sponsor

The funny thing about your....and I mean ALL of your reviews does not address the issue of whether the software is bad or good.......they just knock it.

"Ignorance is bliss" Since I don't understand it....I will just knock it around a bit.

Your replies may suit you all well, but the software does work and there are many who will attest to success with it. Yeah, not everyone can use the software and generally those who have failed, have failed because they did not take the time to understand it.

Most people will open software right out of the box and try to use it without going thru the user guide, etc. Their going to fail!

As with any product, it takes time to learn the way it works.

:)

#18     Mar 28, 2007
  9. wizetrader23

wizetrader23 ET Sponsor

RESPONSE TO TRADERICH 03-27-07 09:24 PM

Two weeks is not long enough. I notice that your bio lists you as ‘Interests’ as stock trader and your ‘occupation’ as card player. I guess you do a lot of gambling, huh! It’s not a wonder that you only kept the software for 2 weeks…….most gamblers have a much greater attention span. It’s just like anything else in life. If you don’t devote your time to it then it will never work. How’s your Texas Hold’em?

In answer to your calling tech support……TCOW? Not sure where that came from…..never heard of it. If you mean TUCOWS….then the least you could do is spell it correctly. And besides, if it was TUCOWS you should know that the stock, in the past 52 weeks has never been below $.72 per share. Therefore it did not reach ZERO, as you stated. It has never fallen below $.20 a share since its offering. Also, the stock symbol is TCX if you mean TUCOWS.

This just goes to show ya……if you’re going to post facts…...at least make them factual!

This is not intended to be mean, but I like a good argument from time to time!

Wizetrader23 and happy with it! Have a great day.

#19     Mar 28, 2007
  10. Wizetrade,

Why don't you come clean and admit that you work for Wizetrade.

Secondly, you are a dumb mother focker. FYI and anyone reading this post: TCOW was the ticker symbol but went to zero you dumb mother focker. Just because you can't find it does not mean it never existed.

On the flip side, take MXT (Metris Co.) This company ticker is no longer listed as it was bought out for $15/share. I had traded the stock in 03.

Another example for you dumb mother focker, DNA. This stock ticker was used by a company that went out of business as well but the ticker is now used by another company.

You obviously are a drone working for Wizetrade trying to pump that worthless software to newbies. As many have pointed out on this website, its a worthless software that not only gives bogus 'buy' and 'sell' signals, it actually should be investigated by the attorney general for misleading information because it erases and redraws past curves to make it look like it was giving the correct signals in the past when in fact it was not at that time.

#20     Mar 31, 2007