Wizetrade Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by mrbunnyrabbit, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Home all day today.... May do a real trade...

#31     Mar 24, 2004
  2. Wow, this is great...the actual spreading of good information to help others...what a concept!! Sure beats all the bashing and nonsense....good job!

Don:)

#32     Mar 24, 2004
  3. eh.. Tried to short TNE at 12.71... not enough shares available :wtf: Anyways.... I papertraded it, up about 100.

#33     Mar 24, 2004
  4. Come on Bunny...get in there!! LOL

The paper trading belongs in the restroom....:)

Good Luck, take it slow with this (very) questionable approach.

Don

#34     Mar 24, 2004
  5. yay :) Made a real trade on RHAT. It was a short off the news. Got in at 20.88 and it is going way down ^_^. Up around 100, 500 shares. (not the common 1000 paper shares).

#35     Mar 24, 2004
  6. Congrats on your first trade!.....now when are you getting out ?...when the light turns green?

Michael B.

P.S. if its not too embarrasing, please share openly your feelings during this trade. Is your heart pounding? Do you feel an urge to just take your money and run?....will you stay in and be loyal to your system? Sometimes when you open up and admit things.....especially in a public forum you will find it a stepping stone to further growth....For me it is that way.....

#36     Mar 24, 2004
  7. Not too too sure... The exit for what WT people say is when your 180 minute light turns the opposite direction... I'll play it by ear.

#37     Mar 24, 2004
  8. How do you "feel" right now?

#38     Mar 24, 2004
  9. While you are "playing it by ear" try to get an orientation. Look at your chart and try to find this same pattern, earlier.....look at what the indexes were doing during that pattern too...since WT changes its history unfortunatly you cannot look at what your 180 light did in a previous pattern....you might want a less lagging methodology to exit with...and use WT for now to enter with.....eventually you might discover that WT was overpriced as you will develop into other freely available indicators. But you had to start somewhere, just don't go WT religious on us....

Michael B.

#39     Mar 24, 2004
  10. Well, happy, obviously :) greed and fear shouldn't be a problem... The charts can help eliminate that.. e.g., if it is all red, I'll be greedy, because I am sure it will go down(well, very probable). Fear? Shouldn't be a problem here -RHAT is dropping like crazy, so if everything turns green, we'll still have a good amount of money - can't be scared about making 100. Up around 200 right now.

#40     Mar 24, 2004