Wizetrade Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by mrbunnyrabbit, Mar 16, 2004.

1. RE> "ET has just turned into an attack and ridicule forum"....

I have to agree, it really just isn't anywhere near the same site it was in the past...and I know we have lost some great posters here because of this.

Too bad, a few years ago this site was the shizizlle...

rttrader1 -

#11     Mar 18, 2004
  2. I have to agree with my friends at Redwood trading (RT)...Even though we who actually trade have our personal feelings about something like WizeTrade and their counterparts....it is no reason to be disrespectful to those who are learning first hand what it's all about.

Maybe a constructive warning would be enough...and, please, continue to post your results....

P.S. If you need any help with the terminology, send me a PM... I think I can help without embarrassment.

Don

#12     Mar 18, 2004
  3. gms

gms

#13     Mar 18, 2004
  4. KIND - Its low the day after I shorted it was about 40 cents different from mine. That would be 400 dollars - I am not home to monitor the stocks, do not get home till around 3:30. Pulled another stock up, FMTI, 1000 long at 7.55. Up 10.00 off the bid.

#14     Mar 18, 2004
  5. Excellent. Went up for a high of about 680$. With the two combined, over 1000$. Went into PBR(short), up about 10.00$. All the charts look great, not as good as FMTI when I entered.

#15     Mar 19, 2004
  6. abogdan

abogdan

That is it! I'm buying Wize-Trade!

#16     Mar 19, 2004
  7. gms

gms

So is the mystery algorythm something like a 20 MA / 30 EMA crossover/under on a 5 minute bar?

You know, if you were to post the exact times of the signals in addition to what the call was (long or short) and the price, betcha someone could be able to discern after a while just what the indicators used are.

#17     Mar 19, 2004
  8. Seems like a fair and easy request. You could save yourself thousands of $'s.....

Michael B.

Bunny...Don't discount what people know on this board..

#18     Mar 19, 2004
  9. PBR had a low 32.03, 67 cents less than what I shorted it for. Would have profited there... no paper trades today.

#19     Mar 22, 2004
  10. You know it is hard not to be contemptuous of this approach. Looking at my own motivation, I see that I have spent a lot of my time and money to (finally) get to the point where I actually see some results. Also It seems to have taken an eternity to weed out the hucksters from those who know what they are speaking about. In retrospect I can see the attraction of an approach, or a program that claims to cut through this painful process and just give signals to buy and sell. As it says it a book I read a while back "the path is narrow". So I have changed my outlook a bit since I last read this thread. While I hope those that try Wizetrade will not be hurt too badly, I can see that it is inevitable that there will be some who just can't resist. Best of luck to everyone. Steve46

#20     Mar 22, 2004