wizetrade for sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ssomeguy, Jun 28, 2006.

1. ssomeguy

ssomeguy

so any takers?
    as you can see you can download the software itself from the website but what really costs money is the user ID and password.

That is what i am selling, nothing like for what they advertise, somewhere in the middle

any takers?

#11     Jul 6, 2006
  2. High Bid for $0.10 :D

#12     Jul 6, 2006
  3. Search "Wizetrade" and you'll see what people think of it here.

Coulda saved you thousands of dollars if you did this before getting suckered.

#13     Jul 6, 2006
  4. Dude, stop BEGGING us to take this white elephant off your hands.

OK?

You've lost any and all legitimate standing that you might ever have had at ET.

For the past, present and foreseeable future.

Your best bet is to learn from your experience (as if), get a new handle, and try to actually learn how to trade.

Later,

JJ

P.S. Hell, not even the former employees of Enron would take this one ...

#14     Jul 6, 2006
  5. You were better off just throwing WT out and never admitting you got suckered in. If WT worked so well, why would you want to sell the password. Hmmm...

I think you might be insulting a lot of people here thinking those of us who would never fall for some red light green light toy would fall over to pay for a password lol :D.

Like an alcoholic, you need to stand up and state your name and admit you had a WiseTrade problem and let the healing begin...

#15     Jul 6, 2006
  6. I'll see his $0.10 and raise it to ... a whole $1.00!!!

Come on man, I beat'em hands-down, you gotta sell it to me now, no reneging on the deal.

(Don't worry traderyin, I'll share the signals with you and we'll both make lots of MONEY!!!)

#16     Jul 6, 2006
  7. shoot, i can get mad money's pet monkey to shoot you some green and red lights...hey don't knock it, he outperforms mad money!

#17     Jul 6, 2006
  8. [​IMG]

Shit what do I do?!?!? Someone please go long everything.

GREEN LIGHT popped up! We are all going to be rich, BUY BUY BUY! The light never lies! Hurray, act now!

#18     Jul 6, 2006
  9. Hey LOOK optioncoach,

Stop giving away the signals for FREE!

This is a proprietary system, you have to pay money to be part of the club.

How do you expect me and traderyin to make money if you're giving away our secrets#!!#?!:mad:

#19     Jul 6, 2006
  10. Red light on Wizetrade. SOLD!

#20     Jul 6, 2006