WizeTrade comments

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by traderich, Jan 15, 2005.

1. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Excel :cool:

#21     Jan 16, 2005
  2. HI YES I KNOW THAT WIZETRADE IS BAD.AGAIN THAT WAS NOT THE QUSETION. READ THIS. THE QUESTION IS WHERE DO YOU GET MOVING AVERAGES SOFTWARE FOR FREE? EXCEL IS NOT FREE. THE QUESTION WAS WHERE DO YOU GET MOVING AVERAGHE SOFT WARE FOR FREE?.

#22     Jan 16, 2005
  3. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Can you please stop this annoying UPPER CASE typing! Excel is as free as it gets. Soon you'll say that windows are not free and internet is not free because you need to pay a subscription fee and computers are not free and .... stop that nonsense!

#23     Jan 16, 2005
  4. Firstly...the litmus test is simple...

Are there any clients with any favorable proven results...?

It is the vagaries of law...that allow companies such as:

Wizetrade
    Pristine
    Marketwise

continue to blabber about nonsense....

etc...etc...the list goes on...and on...

What you will find are hypothetical records at best.....

What you will never find from any of the thousands of buyers of these services is a proven record .......

ie Pristine in business for 11 years...with no proven results ??????

All the others likewise....

This issue dances around the gray areas of the Nasd/SEC rules with regards to who has the right to speak freely...

It seems as if there is double talk...legal jargon if you will that keeps these companies in business...

They hide behind the thin legalities of being able to promote track records that are not real...The fact that a record of any kind is posted on a site...with/without disclaimers...is suggestive of performance.....

These types of promotion businesses have been around for a long time...investment letters...magazines...alll ride the same ¨free speech¨bandwagon.....

But when it comes to ¨real¨ track records...you will not ever find one...from any of them...nor the people who have bought the services...

Wall Street is saturated by individuals blabbing about nothing but unproven crap...None of them have real records themselves...nothing but fakes....legally taking your cash for their ¨hollywood¨type visions....just selling you what you want to hear.....no substance.....

Why do people keep them in business ???? I do not know....

#24     Jan 16, 2005
  5. http://www.quotetracker.com/

THIS HAS FREE MOVING AVERAGE SOFTWARE. HENRY YOU WILL HAVE TO GET A DATA FEED, YOU CAN GET ONE FOR FREE FROM SCOTT TRADE. DON'T HAVE THEIR WEBSITE LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE. KEEP SAVING THAT MONEY.

#25     Jan 16, 2005
  6. Henry if your serious about learning HOW to trade it will take a lot of hard work.

Wisetrade does something extremely deceptive in telling people that trading is easy.

This is a profession not a hobby so be prepared to only get out of it what you put into it.

Start with some good introductory books on technical analysis and some good books on the psychology of trading.

If you are willing to put some hard work in and you want a good environment filled with other traders try.

www.woodiescciclub.com

It's not perfect but I highly recommend it as a great place for new traders to start and best of all it's free.

#26     Jan 16, 2005
  7. HI WELL IAM GOING TO CK OUT OF TRADING BOARD AND GO BACK TO MAKING MONEY BY HOLDING ON TO PVX FOR THE LONG RUN. I AM COLLECTING 1000 USD A MONTH DIVIDEND. I DO NOT HAVE TO READ BOOKS OR CHARTS OR NOTHINHG.I REINVEST THE MONEY SO I HAVE THE POWER OF COMPUNDING INTEREST WORKING FOR ME. I HAVE THE PROCESS OF THE CAN SDOLLAR GOING UP AGAINST THE USD WORKING FOR ME.I HAVE THE STOCK PVX GOING UP BECAUSE IT MAKE MORE PROFIT EACH MONTH THAR GAS AND OIL GO UP WORKING FOR ME. I GUESS I AM A STUPID LONG TERM TREND INVESTOR BY HEART. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. BYBY BLESSED BE

#27     Jan 16, 2005
  8. Hi again all,

Thank you all for your replies about wizetrade. My overall impression is that the product does offer some useful information, albeit offered at less cost or no cost via other means.

I have traded very successfully in the past 3 years, but have never traded on technical aspects, solely on experience and pouring over the financials of companies.

I realize the past is no indicator of future trends or results, but it seems there is some correlation between past trends otherwise the technical analysis of stocks would not exist right? I am just now becoming familiar with MACD. I need to do some research and reading up on Bollinger bands, fast and slow stoch, etc etc.

one example is that according to the rep. for wizetrade on the phone, the first hurdle is the 3 green lights, then you look at the F.A.S. (F-fresh cross..want to get in early), A-angle of separation of buy and selling bars (green and red lines) and S-separation..want the lines far apart.

The one he gave as a great example is TCOW. I say, ok, looks good because hugh buying as of late. If I was to look at it from financial aspect, I would not buy it because its a bulletin board stock, and looks to me like it was a pump and dump in years past. The trend may be due to just some pumping going on, but according to wizetrade, you don't care why its going up or down, just to get in early and ride the 'wave' as long as possible and get out when things turn.

I have found 100-200 stocks with 3 greens, I will narrow it down to about 5-10 or less that have favorable F.A.S. characteristics, and good financials. I plan to invest about 20-30k this week on these selected few. I will let you know how I do.

That is the one thing that intrigues me about my search for answers on this software: no one has replied that they used the software and it sucked and they lost alot of money using it. It seems most have said its a scam and never bought it, or that its over priced and you can get the info for less or no cost. Considering I have never used this sort of technical analysis, it seems like it may be a really great tool for me to improve my already very good results. I have found some great stocks and bought at very good prices. Examples include: MXT,and ACF(bought tons until 3/03) S(bought when it dropped 10 in a day to 23 and bought as low as 18.30), CI(bought when it dropped 25 in a day (39 and 36 purchases), HD (daytraded it when it was mid 20's (did very well with it), TWR (bought 63k shares from 1.53 to 1.21 in oct-nov, sold off all but 4k shares upto 2.74, made 24k in last 3 months.

I think this software or perhaps another technical one would really help me maximize my profits. I tend to take winners too soon. MXT and ACF would have made me over 900k alone if I kept them. S is upto 50 now. I sold off long time ago. TWR would have made me 75k instead of 24k if I held till well over 2 to sell.

#28     Jan 16, 2005
  9. Seriously, can you turn off the caps lock?

#29     Jan 16, 2005
  10. LaSalle

LaSalle

HENRY I CAN GIVE YOU MOVING AVERAGE SOFTWARE FOR FREE. JUST SEND A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER OF $5000 TO:

GET RICH FAST, LLC
    3491 PT BARNUM WAS RIGHT AVE.
    SUCKER BORN, EVERY MINUTE 15410

I ALSO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.

JUST SEND ME YOUR CC # AND I WILL CHARGE YOU $5000 AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FREE MOVING AVERAGE SOFTWARE.

SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED, ACT NOW!

#30     Jan 16, 2005