WizeTrade and other

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rcdc, Jun 24, 2007.

1. dave74

dave74

#61     Aug 22, 2007
  2. dave74

dave74

I'm sorry I suggested for Wizetrader to provide trading statements. It won't mean squat. They could get any good trader out there and use that as "proof" Wizetrade works.

#62     Aug 22, 2007
  3. I've used WT for over seven (7) years now. I even trained folks to use it for over five years. I have used it with regular success. I do not day trade with it as I don't think it's too good for that use. But as an emotional impact stabilizer for my style of trading, it has been very helpful.

There have been many days where the news services and associates have been singing gloom and doom where WT has afforded me a comfort of staying with a position or bailing. It has also kept me out of several "Hot Tips" that just couldn't lose, that did!

Several friends have purchased it after seeing how I use it and their results have been mixed with a majority of them being successful. And all of them are still my friends (LOL)! I think success mainly depends on your intended trading timeframes. And even with my new uses of autotraders for a good portion of my trading, I have found WT helpful in my initial stock analysis.

For me, WT is OK! :)

#63     Aug 22, 2007
  4. You scumbags (i hate to use that term but it fits) make me sick yes i do know a bit about the trading game being in the industry since 1992 and working for a number of major firms in senior roles such as Man Financial and Merril and I have traded for a few major well known people in the industry. So dont assume we all know nothing. I see a very simple program which you can All I see you people doing is using slick advertising to sell a very poor product to a very uneducated public who are lazy and believe the american dream can be found by looking at a green or red signal and following it.

Sure you will have you success stories but put enough monkeys in a room with typewriters and sooner or later one will produce a masterpiece. You people are the quinessential snake oil salesmen the of the 21st century but instead of selling from a wagon you've got cable TV

You people are the quinessential

#64     Aug 22, 2007
  5. My retort give enough monkeys typewriters.....

What about al the people that have lost EVERYTHING you are unbelieveable

#65     Aug 22, 2007

6. BINGO!! I don't know about WT, but some comapnies do this, that's for sure!!

I have experienced the exact same thing!! So everyone BEWARE!!
    I experienced great customer service with a firm some years back until I noticed what jrlvnv described. After I brought this up to them, they didn't give me the time of day. I would print the chart daily, so it was easy to catch.

#66     Aug 24, 2007
  7. Good sales skills.

If you don't make money, sorry ha ha ha.

I don't know much about the product but I sure as hell wouldn't buy it from you.

#67     Aug 24, 2007
  8. minmike

minmike

I think the wizetrade guy left but if not, I have one very simple question.

If the software works so well, why do you personally waste time trying to defend/sell it?

#68     Sep 7, 2007