WizeTrade and other

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rcdc, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Wizetrader said :

“I did not MISS your point. You will twist whatever anyone says that does suit you or your viewpoint anyway.”

And you don’t do the same !! Not that I would expect you to do anything other then defend what you are trying to sell.

Actually I do not twist anything, it looks like the majority of people positing on this thread would agree with me. I will take that a step further, all people need to do is Google Wizetrade and they can make their own judgments.

When I used the term uneducated, I meant with regard to the Stock Markets.

#51     Aug 22, 2007
  2. GGSAE

GGSAE

I saw that 4X made easy commercial, why am i not surprised it's from the same company...the girl lying on the couch trading the currency markets, that's believable.

'man eats powersauce bars and climbs tallest mountain'
    'it's believable, that's what i like about it!'

#52     Aug 22, 2007
  3. #53     Aug 22, 2007
  4. Hey Wizetrader,

I live about an hour North of you in North Texas. I am an accountant by profession. I do about 300 income tax returns a year. So I know how to look at a brokerage statement. I will be glad to come to your offices some day and let anybody you choose trade live and I will report back to this board what the results are.

#54     Aug 22, 2007
  5. betting thread will be locked by mods in 3 2 1... :(

#55     Aug 22, 2007
  6. bontrjd

bontrjd

Feel free to answer my question at any time instead of trying to shift the focus off of your crappy company and onto us.

#56     Aug 22, 2007
  7. The process used in the video incorporates multi-time frame analysis to determine whether securities should be SOLD or BOUGHT ... the concept is sound, and should be incorporated by every trader, regardless of the veracity of the software being used to do the individual analysis.

... and if you think I'm a vendor supporter, you obviously don't know me.

Good trading,

Jimmy Jam

#57     Aug 22, 2007
  8. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

i bought WT several years ago. The biggest problem I found with the software was that it worked in hindsight for one reason.

Say you had a stock close yesterday with the lines being flat. Then today it has a huge run up. The crossing of the lines will appear to give you a buy signal yesterday. In other words not only do the lines from today move but also yesterday. How nice is that???? Then when you call in about it they say your looking at it wrong and the buy signal was yesterday and you missed it. I tell them they were flat yesterday and they explained to me how that is impossible.

Well I found out a little to late to return the software.

Also I was banned from there yahoo board for calling that guy that helped them develop the options software (aussie) a fraund. He tried to get me involved in some offshore tax-haven which is illegal. I posted other WT'ers as a watch out and was banned.

I am sure WT works for some people as I am sure some people can make money with any kind of signal but having yesterdays lines move with todays data.... Kinda unfair don't you think?

#58     Aug 22, 2007

9. isn't this the issue with all technical analysis, since charts only exist in the past???

surf

#59     Aug 22, 2007
  10. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

with WT they will tell you that the correct entry was yesterday but yesterday there was no correct entry. With TA the signals are clear and yesterdays actions are closed. Not sure if I made myself clear.

#60     Aug 22, 2007