WizeTrade and other

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rcdc, Jun 24, 2007.

1. mde2004

mde2004

Wizetrade is built on lies. I would ask for you to show us a trade log where Wizetrade has made a profit.

#41     Aug 22, 2007
  2. wizetrader23

wizetrader23 ET Sponsor

Now I ask you how do you know they are 'lies.' We only have access to what is 'paper traded' during training. I am sure that 'paper trading' logs are not what you want.

You should know, IF YOU ARE REALLY A TRADER, that trade logs are only kept by the individual and the broker. We cannot display any information that our customers choose not to divulge to us. There are testimonials that are displayed on our web pages....and yes these are from 'REAL' Wizetrade customers with 'REAL' live accounts.

I'm sure that answer will not set well with you. Too bad!

#42     Aug 22, 2007
  3. dave74

dave74

Translation = We cannot verify our results.

Surely there are some Wizetrader employees who "use" the system and make tons of money who would want to share their records and prove its veracity, right?

Are you willing to do that?

Wizetrader, how do you sleep at nights? I'm not just talking about you, but the whole trading system industry. It's all built on lies and deceiving the newbie investor. I bought Investools, and then the laughable Teach me to Trade. It's all the same garbage.

If it really worked, you wouldn't be selling and sharing it. Your company would be making billions with it trading the market.

#43     Aug 22, 2007
  4. wizetrader23

wizetrader23 ET Sponsor

I will ask some customers and staff if they would do this.

#44     Aug 22, 2007
  5. "It is 'preys' not 'prays'.....There's my BAD English again."

You missed my slant on words when I used the word pray instead of prey.

I thought maybe you would be smart enough to figure out my pun .

#45     Aug 22, 2007
  6. wizetrader23

wizetrader23 ET Sponsor

Oh....You got me ......my bad!

#46     Aug 22, 2007
  7. Wisetrader said:

“Yes, there are plenty of places to gain 'FREE' software, but try to get their support
    for it without spending some money. That's the way they get you to 'try' their 'FREE' software. Download my 'FREE' software but wait until you call for 'SUPPORT' on it”

Once again you missed my point: The free software gives you the tools to make your own trading decisions. So I am suppose to feel good about paying thousands of dollars because you will “support” your software?? Setting up Moving averages, Stochastics, and all the other indicators are clearly explained in the help files in Quote Tracker.
    Most on line brokers also offer a lot of free technical tools as well.

I can debate you all day long so let me sum it up from my viewpoint.

The majority of people who buy your software have little or no experience trading stocks.
    Your pie in the sky sales pitch can lure the uneducated into thinking they will make easy money in the stock market. Wise trade is just the typical Infomercial BS that one will see on late night TV. I have been trading stocks for 20 years, many of the other people on this board are also highly educated in the markets. You should not waste your time here trying to sell people on this crap.

#47     Aug 22, 2007
  8. dave74

dave74

Wizetrader, I'm gonna put you on ignore.

You're not even worth my time.

I have to say that I'm sad that ET has even allowed you to be a sponsor.

#48     Aug 22, 2007
  9. wizetrader23

wizetrader23 ET Sponsor

I did not MISS your point. You will twist whatever anyone says that does suit you or your viewpoint anyway.

And this is not a debate nor is your viewpoint especially meaningful to me for that matter. I have my own viewpoint and you have yours. I respect that.

The majority of people who enter the market have little or no trading experience.....whether they use Wizetrade or any other tool.

Are you so certain that they are all 'uneducated?' I doubt that and ask that you 'prove' it. Isn't that what you ask us to do?

I am happy that you have been trading for 20 years and if I am wasting my time here, then it is my choice, isn't it?

#49     Aug 22, 2007
  10. wizetrader23

wizetrader23 ET Sponsor

Thank you!

#50     Aug 22, 2007