Witnesses for: Maestro / abogdan / Market Guidance / RTN / Magus Trading

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by mentisviator, Mar 6, 2006.

1. jem

jem

i tried the software or whatever they were giving out as a free trial.

#51     Mar 7, 2006
  2. how did it perform?

#52     Mar 7, 2006
  3. Maybe so. But, on balance, I have found that cats are about as sincere as distant relatives who only come to visit when they need money. Unlike dogs.

#53     Mar 7, 2006
  4. the moscow cat guy has a great attitude:

The animal itself suggests things it likes. I’m just tailoring the plot lines to suit its frolics.

#55     Mar 7, 2006
  5. tomcole

tomcole

If you're suing him/them, why dont you simply serve their lawyers, who are mentioned prominently on the website?

This is a very silly thread. Any first year law student would see that and not post on this website.

#56     Mar 7, 2006
  6. Let's play guess the lawsuit...

DEAL......or NO DEAL!

#57     Mar 7, 2006

7. its hard for me to believe that if you have any meritorious cause of action that you would come on a public trader forum and publish that you are about to sue a certain specific person/business and then claim that you can't provide details unless and until you actually file same. So what you have done now is cast defamatory aspersions (by innuendo) about a named/known ET member and his business, and have held him up to ridicule that could be alleged to have damaged his reputation.

Nothing like setting yourslef up for a counter-suit. Brilliant!

I hope you have told your attorneys that you intended to do this, and I sure hope you are not a licensed attorney yourself as you are bordering on an ethics breach.

JMHO

#58     Mar 7, 2006
  8. PM Samson he knows all about this...its a software licensing issue folks...

I vaguely remember the thread when some discoveries were made...

How I wish I had that many monitors, but honestly how would I trade all of that!

#59     Mar 7, 2006
  9. Choad

Choad