Witnesses for: Maestro / abogdan / Market Guidance / RTN / Magus Trading

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by mentisviator, Mar 6, 2006.

1. i just looked over the website. an old saying came to mind"dazzle them with bullshit".

#21     Mar 6, 2006
  2. very pretty...same colours as the tree!!

my Mitchka is what I've left of two brothers..:(
    Nerone was the other 1: black cat, absolutely adorable...he lost an eye when he fell off my flat's roof and went missin' for 1month.... he then jumped into my neighbor's house (he was starving poor little creature) from an open window and conquered her heart immediately..she said she never met a cat so cute and wanted to keep him ...she carried him to the r.s.p.c.a. and by chances I met this lady and could recover him. last yr he died in a terrible fight with a dog...I miss him very much :( :( :(

#22     Mar 6, 2006
  3. well...not for long in this case..

he prolly will be the proud new owner of all those monitors... :cool;

#23     Mar 6, 2006
  4. If Magnus is the same as M.Guidance, they were on Lakeshore Rd, Oakville,On

#24     Mar 6, 2006
  5. Choad

Choad

Hey, wasn't Maestro just in the hospital for some serious problems?

Now ur suing the poor schmuck?

Bummer... :(

#26     Mar 6, 2006
  6. That's why I'd never trade for strangers. Family is bad enough. Now I'm having second thoughts on that too.

You try to make money for people who are either too lazy or too stupid or both and it comes back and bites you in the a$$.

#27     Mar 6, 2006
  7. Choad

Choad

#28     Mar 6, 2006
  8. #29     Mar 6, 2006
  9. what u mean by that?...if u manage a fund and lose clients money it is not your fault but theirs 'cause they are lazy'n'stupid?

:confused:

#30     Mar 6, 2006