Without Hispanic Voters, GOP In Very, Very Deep Hole Says John McCain...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Aug 2, 2009.

1. If you were really ignoring, you would not have read the thread...nor would you have responded.

#21     Aug 3, 2009
  2. nitro

nitro

Streeterville? No, I don't know if this area has a name. I overlook Navy Pier.

I am not a big fan of cities. If I had my way I would live on a farm.

I don't find Chicago ugly at all. Lots of interesting architecture, very clean, mostly nice people. However, it is not vibrant.

#22     Aug 3, 2009
  3. The only people who have an interest in anything McCain says are his liberal media buddies, the same ones who got him nominated, then dropped him like a bad habit.

I have advice that is more practical. Next time nominate someone who is prepared to do what is necessary to win. No more McCains and Bob Doles.

#23     Aug 3, 2009
  4. Ahhhh, once again it is the fault of the liberal media...

Man, it sure sucks to be the bitch of the liberal media the way you are...

Try repeating this for some sanity:

"I am powerless over the liberal media and my life has become unmanageable..."

#24     Aug 3, 2009
  5. McCain announced he is voting against Sytomayor,Great way to get hispacnic voters

#25     Aug 3, 2009
  6. Shagi

Shagi

Why not just go to Europe ehh Northern Europe or Siberia where there is a bigger concentration of pure whites whose blood has not been tainted by blacks unlike southern europeans -after all why chase your tail by going to Australia and New Zealand whose lands rightfully belong to non-whites just like America

#26     Aug 3, 2009
  7. To be honest, SOTOMAYOR irritates the hell out of me personally, and I am a card carrying democrat. The wise latina comment means she needs to be straightened out.

#27     Aug 3, 2009

8. "vibrant" ... if you don't find Chicago vibrant, I have no clue as to what your reference point might be.

Although, you're living across from Navy Pier might provide a clue. You live amongst office buildings, get the hell out of there.

And I do believe that is streeterville.

#28     Aug 4, 2009
  9. You're lucky, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives is in Chicago all the time.

#29     Aug 4, 2009
  10. BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!
    :D:D:D

#30     Aug 5, 2009