Without Hispanic Voters, GOP In Very, Very Deep Hole Says John McCain...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Everybody, including john mccain needs to calm down.. politics ebb and flow like bull and bear markets.

every decade it seems that each party thinks the other is completely dead only to get bitch slapped back to reality.

#11     Aug 2, 2009
  2. Arnie

Arnie

Who's ignoring it?

#12     Aug 2, 2009
  3. You were denigrating McCain, therefore you were poisoning the well on McCain's comments importance of the Hispanic vote...

#13     Aug 2, 2009
  4. Arnie

Arnie

Is poisoning the same as ignoring?

:confused:

You seem to be all over the map.

#14     Aug 2, 2009
  5. Didn't St. Ronnie give amnesty for illegals?

#15     Aug 2, 2009
  6. I think he later said it was the biggest mistake he made as President.

#16     Aug 2, 2009
  7. nitro

nitro

Aon building? That is 100 yards from where I live.

#17     Aug 2, 2009

8. yes he did ... that was long ago, before they were threatening, and indeed, will envitably become a majority.

in all honesty, I have no problem with hispanics other than the fact they've never proved themselves able to run a first-world country, on the other hand they aren't black, who've proved across the globe capable of only defining the third world...

and yes, I've officially ruined any chance at public office

#18     Aug 2, 2009

9. no man ... bcbs has its own building, right next door.

you live in streeterville? Do you ever miss greenery?

I hate this friiggin town. Corrupt and ugly to its core.

#19     Aug 2, 2009
  10. Illum

Illum

This is more proof McCain is corrupt and is not a true conservative. Why would he care about this? Is he suggesting catering to groups of voters for votes? Of course he is. Stand by your supposed beliefs in how government should be run. These views will either resonate or they will not. This guy is ready to toss some people under the bus for some votes and he suggests the whole party should. What a joke.

#20     Aug 2, 2009