With the manipulated market is it possible to make money by operating intraday?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TTT, Sep 14, 2018.

1. TTT

TTT

It's possible?

2. TTT

TTT

When politicians speak, prices become random.

3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

you have to be a member of the secret society - we all get the news the day before, along with all the tops, bottoms and most importantly the closing settlements.

4. Palindrome

Palindrome

The trick to trading in my opinion is to be able to read the manipulation.

The big players need to find spots to enter/exit. When those spots do not exist in the moment, the market place will shift to accommodate these big players.

In essence, the market will seek volume, and it has natural reasons why it seeks volume:
    • To keep the lights on at the exchanges
    • To keep the brokers fat and happy
    • To keep large traders able to operate and move in and out of markets
    • Shake out the week hands

So there is a constant manipulation that exists, learn to read the manipulation, and you will learn to read where the big players enter and exit.

5. TTT

TTT

Very funny Mark brown.
    For real.:thumbsup:
    But you only operate on Fridays.
    So you do not know how to win in intraday.

6. Palindrome

Palindrome

I just explained it TTT.

Read what I wrote a couple times, then study the market through that lens... you might be able to figure it out.

TTT likes this.
  7. TTT

TTT

Thanks Palindrome I really want to learn but it's hard for me, I have to combine it with my work and well ... it's difficult.
    Any help I appreciate it very much.

8. Palindrome

Palindrome

everything takes time, trading to learn for most takes years and years.

9. tomorton

tomorton

Its almost impossible. I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of new traders think that only day-trading is trading. I try and discourage them all from even trying it. But if you're someone who's out there reading this and making money from day-trading, just carry on doing it. But don't help bring fresh meat into your shark tank.

10. Palindrome

Palindrome

100% accurate, trade off of longer term charts first, if you can't do that DON'T bother with intraday... my 2 cents too

#10     Sep 15, 2018