With friends like these...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gord, Oct 25, 2008.

1. huh

huh

Oh joy, so your answer to an independent who asks you why he/she should vote for McCain....your answer is because Obama is an a hole? :confused:

News flash nancy drew, your detective work has uncovered nothing here. Obama is a politician, politicians are a holes, they hang around with each other and therefore they are surrounded by and associate with a holes. Both Obama and McCain are surrounded by and are themselves a holes. I am an a hole and the reason why I should NOT be president of the US is because I am not qualified to be president and not because I am an a hole!

I am mesmerized, not by Obama but by the fact that I'm sitting here less than 2 weeks from elections looking at the very experienced american hero John McCain possibly losing this election to an inexperienced far left liberal....thats what mesmerizes me.

After my candidate got screwed by the repubs and McCain got the choice, I figured well it should be a pretty easy win. Heck you've got one of the most appealing repub candidates to moderates that I've seen in awhile so surely he can't screw this one up......wow boy was I wrong. All this pointless substanceless hate mongering being spread has driven away a signficant amount of the moderates that McCain needed to win. All he's left with are hardcore conservatives (who are latching on to Palin not McCain) and trailor trash which even he himself can't stand. How the hell is he supposed to win an election with nothing but a few hardcore conservatives and trailor trash in tow???

As a country we are staring down the barrel of a loaded gun with the possibility of demoncrat run house, senate, and presidency and your answer as to WHY OBAMA SHOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT is "He is the biggest "a hole" out there" or he's a politician surrounded by a holes? :eek:

Finally, just because the small percentage of the lowest low life scum couldn't keep their mouth shut so that CNN and the other outlets wouldn't have any redneck idiots to splash all over the news driving away more moderates....now we're actually looking at a possibility of having a philibuster proof senate.....yeah good job man thanks to your kind all over this great nation for driving more voters to Obama cause you couldn't keep your piehole shut for a month or 2.

#51     Oct 27, 2008
  2. Gord

Gord

Ahh... the moral equivalence of the left - the excuse for every liberal foible... [​IMG]

#52     Oct 27, 2008
  3. Gord

Gord

McCain was just being nice. The truth is that Obama is a rotten citizen (maybe - there is good chance he is not a citizen at all) who hates this country, and took his family to a church filled with rabid racists and America haters who cheer racism and anti-Americanism from the pulpit. Some family man... [​IMG]

#53     Oct 27, 2008
  4. How to spot weak arguments

"When you’re debating, you’ll come up against many styles of arguing, based on all different levels of arguing. If you’re in the debate to win, you’ll have to spot the flaws in opposing arguments and point them out, or exploit them like a weak spot. Sometimes it’s as easy as listening for fuzzy words. Here are some words and phrases that are easy indications of flaws:

"many, all, a lot, every, none, nobody, much, more - Solid arguments use actual numbers with references to their source. These words can indicate implied statistics that show the debater is making up a fact rather than working off real data. Example: “Many Christians disagree”

http://blog.createdebate.com/2008/05/14/how-to-spot-and-destroy-weak-arguments/

#54     Oct 27, 2008
  5. Gord

Gord

Oh OK. Now I see. Going to a church filled with rabid racist, America haters is a good liberal family.

Thank you for showing me the light... [​IMG]

#55     Oct 27, 2008
  6. Just when I thought I've read the stupidest thing ever on ET, I am amazed yet again. Whether right or left, just please don't fall into the ignoramus trap of brain washing from either side.

c

#56     Oct 27, 2008
  7. Gord

Gord

Thanks for the cogent argument... [​IMG]

#57     Oct 27, 2008
  8. Don't discourage him, he's doing what he needs to do. :D

#58     Oct 27, 2008
  9. Gord

Gord

Almost forgot Obama's newest croney:

Joe Biden - Obama's vice presidential candidate

Plagiarizer, racist, gaffe machine, liar extraordinaire

#59     Oct 27, 2008
  10. Gord

Gord

So let's update the first post with the additions.

Here is a list of Barack Obama's friends, mentors and associates from throughout his life:

----------

Frank Marshall Davis - teenage Obama's mentor and possible biological father
    Communist and child molester

Michelle Obama - wife
    Very bitter outlook on life and America, segregationist

Saul Alinsky - Obama learned community organizing under proselytes of Alinsky
    Communist sympathizer, radical political disruption, wrote Rules for Radicals

Acorn - community organization Obama associated with in his organizing days
    Known for widespread voter fraud and promoting the affirmative mortgage programs that have led to the worldwide financial meltdown

Tony Rezko - financial backer and personal friend
    Felon, slumlord and part of the Chicago machine politics

William Ayers - friend, political mentor, wrote Obama's two books
    Started Weather Underground, unrepentant domestic terrorist, hates America

Bernadine Dohrn - partner of William Ayers
    Domestic terrorist, hates America

Jeremiah Wright - spiritual mentor of Barack for 20 years
    Black liberation theology (communism), racist, hates America, anti-Semite

Jeremiah Wright's church - Obama's church
    A congregation that cheers America bashing and racism

Khalid al-Mansour - patron, facilitated Obama's law schooling
    Started Black Panthers, hates America, anti-Semite

Rashid Khalidi - friend, Obamas babysat his children
    Pro-Palestinian anti-Semite, supports suicide bombing

Father Flager - another spiritual mentor and friend
    Hates America, anti-Semite

Raila Odinga - Muslim, Kenyan presidential candidate in 2007 supported and advised by Obama
    His supporters murdered 1,500 and displaced 600,000, also promised to institute sharia law

Franklin Raines/Jim Johnson - Former heads of Fannie Mae, advisors to Obama's campaign, raised money for Obama
    Both have been singled out for impropriety and a leading cause of the current world financial meltdown

Louis Farrakhan - head of the Nation of Islam, friend of Wright and Flager, organized Million Man March that Obama attended
    Hates America, racist, anti-Semite

Robert Malley - Obama campaign advisor
    Hamas sympathizer

Abongo (Roy) Obama - Barack's brother
    Marxist, radical Muslim, anti-Semite

Joe Biden - Obama's vice presidential candidate
    Plagiarizer, racist, gaffe machine, liar extraordinaire

----------

A question comes to mind: Does Barack Obama have one reputable friend or associate that can vouch for him personally, or are they all scoundrels that he is forced to disassociate himself from?

Another question: Who in good conscience can vote for someone with these associations?!?

#60     Oct 27, 2008