Wisdom from Suze Orman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MrDinky, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Rigel

Rigel

I'd like to watch her trade a few hundred 1000 share scalps with her own money and see if she really IS an expert on everything and keeps her attitude. She'd end up a whimpering pile of mush.

#21     Aug 14, 2002
  2. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

oh right, like horse face could trade for #&%$........ i'd take the other side of her trade anyday- instant free cash- i can see her now- well, now, what we will do in this situation, is to buy more- even though i am down $20K on this position, what we are doing here is averaging in- i am completely %&$*ed and i am trying desperately to sound intelligent- i pray to god that this comes back and everyone still thinks that i am a financial genius- yada yada yada whole lotta nada putos...........me llamo suzck horsemon and i cant trade at all, but if you let me be your financial advisor, i can tell you all kinds of dumb #&%$ to do with your money........i'm the martha stewart of wall street, she thinks.........my opinion- just another dumb bitch in leather thinking she still is hot (honey you're way past your prime- get over it- wear a mumu) and trying to put up a front and sound intelligent.

remember, only you can prevent fires in your green forrest- smokey_mcPaat

ps- i speaka english no muy bueno senor pero estoy trabajando

#22     Aug 15, 2002
  3. Rigel

Rigel

She does sorta look like Mr. Ed.

#23     Aug 15, 2002
  4. With those teeth, could she be John Elways' real mother???? :D

#24     Aug 15, 2002
  5. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

a horse is a horse of course of course and no one can talk to a horse of course unless that horse is the famous suze orman go right to the horse and ask the horse, she'll give you an answer that she'll endorse, she's never on a steady course, don't talk to suze orman...........

#25     Aug 15, 2002
  6. [​IMG]

#26     Aug 15, 2002
  7. NDQnCA

NDQnCA Guest

hilarious!!!!

#27     Aug 15, 2002
  8. Rigel

Rigel

Too bad we can't do a donkey MIDI to go along with the picture. eee awww eee awww snort snort:p

#28     Aug 15, 2002
  9. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

it would be even funnier if you could put her face on the horse's ass- but great pic !! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

#29     Aug 16, 2002
  10. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

what a great part she has in her hair- i bet when she runs her hand through her hair in the morning, she decides her market strategy- if her hand lands in the side of her part that goes straight up, she is bullish- and if it lands in the hair that is pointed down towards her now overgrown ass, she decides that we should sell everything- blan blan blah

people yikiity yak and speak and waste their time a day but suze orman will always blab, even if she has nothing to say, a horse is a horse of course of course.........

#30     Aug 16, 2002