Wisconsin Wants Minority Students to Wear ‘Black Inferiority ’ Wristbands

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Mar 12, 2013.

1. And there's the delima, a paradox if you will. The adults are lost and you can only change the kids. Problem is, you can't change the kids without the involvement of the adults. Their parents, or lack thereof to be specific. Multiple generations have gone off the rails. I have no idea how to save a community that is this far gone. There is a tipping point for all things, and I think we've past it on this issue.

#41     Mar 14, 2013
  2. 2)At least you admit you got hired by the virtue of the color of your skin , conspicuously absent though was any mention of qualification or ability .

THANKS FOR SHARING

#42     Mar 14, 2013
  3. 1. So rural white kids in Wyoming read worse because of inner city kids in Detroit??? Really????

2. Yeah, so to stop the practice of discrimination, employers should just "promise" to hire based on qualifications. Yeah, okay.:D

3. If you are an independent businessman, I can see where you would be cut off from certain realities. No harm done.

#43     Mar 14, 2013
  4. Nobody said anything such thing your winger nutter.:D

When you get a professional license, we can revisit this conversation.:)

#44     Mar 14, 2013
  5. 1) You just admitted to it happening above, what are you contesting?

#45     Mar 14, 2013
  6. 1. If they go to public school, yes. The entire system has been corrupted. Rather than helping minority kids to do better, we dumbed down the testing so all could get a passing grade. The consequence is most all students have done poorer regardless of race.
    2. No, they are legally bound to hire without regard to race, sex or religion. Whether those laws are obeyed is a issue of enforcement, not providing equal opportunity based on quota's, which is racism/sexism itself.

#46     Mar 14, 2013
  7. I've held one since 1993.

#47     Mar 14, 2013
  8. Quite the opposite has happened. There was a poll for Mayor of NYC, the poll asked would you vote for:

Woman
    Lesbian
    Black
    Gay
    Businessman.

Wtf? Is a businessman? A white guy? The poll also left off Hispanics. The poll also "assumed the above were eqaully qualified. There was no qualifier in the poll mentioning all else being equal ie. education, etc.

Now we just conduct polls based on voting for the (fat) lesbian or the black guy (Barry) nowhati'msayin.

#48     Mar 14, 2013
  9. Quite frankly if that meant businesses were free to dump those who were hired specifically because of their race and new hires were made solely on qualifications, your lil backwardass community unemployment would jump 50%.

#49     Mar 14, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#50     Mar 14, 2013