Wisconsin Wants Minority Students to Wear ‘Black Inferiority ’ Wristbands

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Mar 12, 2013.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Can't Understand Normal Thinking

#31     Mar 13, 2013
  2. Mav88

Mav88

Black people love to come up with excuses, symbols, dubious explainations, etc. because they can't stand the painful truth. White priviledge is just another in that long line of stupid liberal sophistry.

It sucks to be the dumbest one in the room, but that doesn't mean we should indulge their fantasies with white guilt.

#32     Mar 13, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey Buckwheat, you reading this?

#33     Mar 13, 2013
  4. priv·i·leged:
    belonging to a class that enjoys special privileges; favored: the privileged few.

Would this be like getting a passing grade even though you can't read? Advancing from grade to grade all though school even through you have failed the previous grade? Being hired simply because of your skin color and/or sex? Being promoted to a position you're not really qualified for, but because you fill a racial quota? Just asking.

#34     Mar 13, 2013
  5. Just as I thought. None of our resident leftists will answer. Priviledged means not having to follow the same rules as everyone else does. Being born in Ameria is not privledged. Being born white is not privledged. That would be dumb luck, for which I am grateful, but that doesn't make me privledged.
    I don't recall ever hearing, well George, you're the dumbest kid in the class, but we're passing you anyway cause you're white. Well George, your the most fucked up person we've interviewed for the job, but we're hiring you anyway cause you're white. Well George, you have screwed up every single job we've given you, congratulations on your promotion Mr. White guy. Well George, you're not wearing your seatbelt, but fuck it, drive on, whitey. Well George, thanks for volunteering for this bullshit war, but you don't have to go cause you're white, we'll just keep killing the black guys....no, I don't recall being privledged at all. Lucky? Damn straight, but not privledged.

#35     Mar 14, 2013
  6. Okay CO...:D

Your viewpoint is valid.Since you put the viewpoint out there, you be in charge. King for the day.

Pick a housing project or be the mayor of Chicago, get those homey's out of the projects. Get them employed, better housing and get them kids to graduate. Where would you start?

It's very very difficult to change an adult, so we have to work on the kids. This has a plethora of problems, it ain't your kid.

If you target the projects or minorities where the need is greatest, ta da "oh whitey is privledged he doesn't need to do whatever you propose"

#36     Mar 14, 2013
  7. Wait. I will be back in just a minute.

#37     Mar 14, 2013
  8. 1. The average reading level of the American population is 8th grade so please do not suggest only black kids get out of high school at less than grade level.

2. Being hired because of skin color and sex is a result of the historical locking out of opportunity because of skin color and sex. See how that works?

3. Being promoted without qualification is rampant in white america, it is otherwise known as nepotism.

There, you have your answers.:)

#38     Mar 14, 2013
  9. 1. The entire system has been dumbed down to accomodate minority students.
    2. You can't level the playing field by punishing people today for sins committed against some people that are long dead. Skin color and sex should have nothing to to with job qualifications regardless of past practice.
    3. You got me, nepotism is rampant in Corporate America. Too bad for me, I'm not connected. Being a white male didn't open any doors that were'nt open to everyone else in my work experience. I had to earn it.

#39     Mar 14, 2013
  10. Let me ask you this. AFIK, GM still has that policy. Prioroity hiring is available to family members. So with more blacks employed and nepotism still in place. Is this "white privledge" or do blacks benefit from white policy?

#40     Mar 14, 2013