Wisconsin Wants Minority Students to Wear ‘Black Inferiority ’ Wristbands

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Mar 12, 2013.

1. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you blame language? Why are you so angry because you are not rich in the country you are born to? Why do you blame poor people? Really stop blaming poor people because you can not be the 1% of the USA.

#11     Mar 12, 2013
  2. Somebody has to do it. :cool:

#12     Mar 12, 2013
  3. :D That is funny.

Imagine - google sentences. A web site with thousands of sentences, not even copywrited. Feel free to copy and paste.

brb I'm going to check this out.

#13     Mar 12, 2013
  4. Mav88

Mav88

You really are dumb, you tell us to get to work when the poor are the ones who need to generate income.

and BTW stop blaming me, is it really my fault I pay too much in taxes? It really is bullshit to sit there and blame me for paying too many taxes while others do nothing. Stop blaming us for blaming, and get your ass back to work I say.

#14     Mar 13, 2013
  5. Mav88

Mav88

The never ending conveyor belt of assininity from the people you pay to do nothing all day.

Sure hope they get swept up when then economy cleans house.

#15     Mar 13, 2013

6. Listen up. We have sat here and watched this country go the dogs. Politicians have become weak-sisters kissing the parasite class ass for too long. A President who is a "joke" and cares more about himself and the ruling class than the country as a whole. It goes on and on. And what gives you the right to lecture Americans born and raised in this country. Take a short walk off of a long pier.

#16     Mar 13, 2013
  7. Is very me interesting, writing this way, Usually try I to not bad grammar have me, Funny this is yes.:cool:

#17     Mar 13, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D

#18     Mar 13, 2013
  9. What with the Jessie Jackson lottery and Public Sector freebies and all, Blacks biggest source of income is racism. Who is the victim here?

#19     Mar 13, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It is because we recognize how privileged we are that we get so vocal and fierce about protecting the principles the country was founded on.

You would understand this if you

a. had an IQ over 100
    b. were American.

#20     Mar 13, 2013