Wisconsin Gov. prepares National Guard for fight with Unions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Feb 15, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The new Tea Party Governor of Wisconsin has declared war on his state's public employee unions in a sweeping executive order.

The Wisconsin National Guard has been told to prepare for violence perpetrated by unions members and union officials as a result.

State employees are going to be required to contribute 5.8% of their gross paycheck to their underfunded pension schemas.

Its a beautiful thing, watching Wisconsin swing from hardcore liberal to enlightened conservative values.

Perhaps there is some hope for the country.

2. pspr

pspr

Sic 'em Gov. :D

3. Love it.:D

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol, maybe Wisconsin should implement a special property tax assessment for all those second-home lake estates owned by Chicago people. :D

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

6. He's dealing with a bunch of leftists. He wouldn't need the National Guard on TEA party rallies. [​IMG]

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its the truth.

Nancy Pelosi can walk straight through a capitol Tea Party rally completely unscathed and at the height of her arrogance and defiance of the electorate.

Imagine George Bush walking through a democratic rally... Even in retirement they would probably sexually assault him like that reporter lady and he would have to rescued by a group of muslim women. :D

8. jem

jem

as I have said before that is because people on the right have jobs, families and responsibilities.

We cant afford to get locked up or injured we are the ones who pay for the govt give aways.

9. I'd stay away from the cheese for a while ;)

Seriously, How much government is necessary to rule over a few lakes full of trout? What's up with this southern Canadian state? Just teach 'em to run across the border for medical services.

10. Amen. Although I am not that far to the right.

#10     Feb 17, 2011