Wisconsin Beating

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Sure you can, since those who get under your skin you have on ignore. : )

#81     Aug 5, 2011
  2. Well let's just say this happened and the group of thugs happened to be white and attacking black people coming from a otherwise peaceful function. I dare say we'd be seeing 24/7 coverage about white racists, and there's the rub. White on black crime...OMG the sky is falling. Black on white crime...excused, minimized, ignored. Black on black crime...excused and minimized as well. Black community violence in general...excused and minimized by their own leaders, white apologists and crazier yet, the violated community itself. Ain't no race relation progress gonna' happen until blacks own their own shit, and that's the bottom line.

#82     Aug 5, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey RCG, you writing this down man?

#83     Aug 5, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Today's "Ricter riddle"?

#84     Aug 5, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Which word do you not understand?

#85     Aug 5, 2011
  6. bone

bone

So, Ricter, this reminds me of the battle of Thermopylae.

It doesn't end well for you, but you are a brave and principled warrior.

#86     Aug 5, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I understood all the individual words. It was the statement itself, within the context of what you were responding to, that made no sense.

#87     Aug 5, 2011
  8. lionline

lionline

What's really disturbing is that all of the pages in this thread - the underlying theme that has been discussed was whether or not the post (and/or the title) are racist.

The issue of actual perpetrated violence upon innocent people has been totally ignored (especially by those that are take the "high-educated" road).

its like when the news breaks out about Hitler (and someone posts that FAG killed millions of people) people start discussing whether or not its insensitive to call him a FAG to gay people.

sure you may be offended due to your values/culture/view/opinion about a certain comment. What you should be really OFFENDED about is the violence.

the comment should be a tiny footnote to the rage and effort.

#88     Aug 5, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He is being cryptic, he does that sometimes lol.

I believe he is referring to the fact that real class warfare goes all the way back to the Medici and the class warfare in renaissance Florence:

http://www.sparknotes.com/history/european/renaissance1/section2.rhtml

It predates Marx by centuries. I think that is all he is saying. I could be wrong and often am lol.

#89     Aug 5, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Who the Fuck are you?

You gonna prance in here with 15 posts and talk shit. Fuck You.

ON IGNORE asshole. Earn some creds before you open your nasty pie-hole bitch. You disturbed my circles and you are disappeared, forever. Fucking piker.

#90     Aug 5, 2011