Wisconsin Beating

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

But if you (not actually you) live in a bad area, how useful is your perception, generally speaking?

#71     Aug 5, 2011
  2. Absolute horsw shit again. Switzerland is nearly 95 pct white. America is66% white.

#72     Aug 5, 2011
  3. Everyone knows, we only use the word animals for Arabs. We dont want to call black people animals because then maybe people might think that a bunch of arabs were starting fights.

:p

#73     Aug 5, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You haven't got that M1A around here have you? :D

You are a realist, not a bigot and have the good sense God gave Georgia men to not use the term "Planet of the Apes".

So am I and so is pspr. He had a small lapse of judgement this morning because he is angry.

I am also angry because this pattern of black flashmob violence isn't being condemned by black leaders. They seem to justify it in socioeconomic terms.

The cities are going to burn in 2012 and Obama will not stop it.

#74     Aug 5, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

And Greece is 98%.

#75     Aug 5, 2011
  6. I'll certainly use more precise language with you in the future. Bite me, asshole.

#76     Aug 5, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly what Ricter is trying to do. And doing poorly I might add.

#77     Aug 5, 2011
  8. It's standard marxist class hatred. Obama justifies it daily with his hate the rich rhetoric. Dickheads like richter repeat it because they heard it once in university and they think it makes them sound intelligent.

And of course, they immediately try to shift the discussion from the actual issue to attacking someone for not using the mainstream media approved term of "youths" for black thugs.

#78     Aug 5, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Class hatred preceded Marx by a very long time.

#79     Aug 5, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

You're too honest, OHMS.

Actually, I never thought when I posted this thread that it would go where it has. I didn't intend to cast a racial stereo type but rather a group taking over because of the social inequalities they see as a whole. And, the movie just popped into my mind as an example of such a group. Anyway, I can take the heat. It amuses me. Most here who have read my previous posts know where I stand.

P.S. I do get really pissed off at people who break the law at the expense of others. I have and will continue to call such people things much worse than "planet of the apes".

#80     Aug 5, 2011