Wisconsin Beating

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 5, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

#41     Aug 5, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

How would your crying make my skin thin?

#42     Aug 5, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Your skirt and panty comments to people, when you go into chest drumming mode, indicate you can't really take any heat.

#43     Aug 5, 2011
  4. If its not racist to call them a bunch of animals, then its not racist to call them a specific type of animal like an ape, is it? Besides...if you believe in evolution, then technically they ARE apes.

What I think is sick is that you libs attack the OP for attacking the "animals" that were causing all the violence. I mean, if you were walking down the street and you saw a man punch a woman in the face, then saw another man say "Dont hit her you punk" You would probably say "Hey, Dont call that man a punk. He is human just like the rest of us and you might hurt his feelings"

Grow a brain you monkeys!

(Had to add that last part) :D :D

#44     Aug 5, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe the thread needs a new politically correct title.

Something along the lines of

Planet of the underprivileged, disenfranchised, African-American, poor mistreated decedents of evil slavery manifested itself in Wisconsin recently.

#45     Aug 5, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

You've just made my point, do you see how?

#46     Aug 5, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You had a point? Please, do tell.

#47     Aug 5, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obviously you're not any better at interpreting comments then you are at reading economic charts.

#48     Aug 5, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

No, I think they want me to change it to "Evil Whitey Causes Law Abiding African Americans To Strike Back In Self-Defense In Wisconsin"

#49     Aug 5, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

So, what does the thread rating tell us? You typically get four or five stars, but you've got 17 votes averaging 1.94 right now. That tells me you don't even have those of your own political stripe with you on this one.

#50     Aug 5, 2011