Wisconsin Beating

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 5, 2011.

1. unemployment among this segment is 50%+, and they have been fed a steady stream of "hate and blame whitey" for decades ... expect it to get worse, as we now have a few generations of 50% drop out rates... I read on another forum about woman's son, sitting in her border-line suburban backyard, attacked and beaten senseless by a pack of roaming animals recently, not too far from this fair. Went completely unreported, but this is a regular occurrence. Same thing occurs at the upscale mall, not too far away, hordes frightening the hell out of law abiding citizens, and destroying business. What do you do with generations of unemployable criminals? Can't ignore them any longer ... get the hell out of dodge. White pontification is no match against complete and utter black incompetence.

#21     Aug 5, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Extermination, open season plus a bounty for every head.

Or we can keep doing what we're doing now which obviously isn't working.

#22     Aug 5, 2011
  3. When used as a pejorative, yes, the term is not useful. Yes, it can be a term of endearment, but only by blacks speaking to each other. I have used it to define worthless people of other ethnic backgrounds, but you're right, it does lose it's precision, as does "racist mob". Racist mob would typically be used and understood to define a group of white niggers who are attacking black people. So it's complicated, isn't it? I suppose we could say racist mob that happened to be black, or racist mob that happened to be white, which would probably be more appropriate in a mixed company of people with whom we are not really all that familiar with. I will try to do that in the future.

#23     Aug 5, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You talk tough, but I bet you don't leave the house today.

#24     Aug 5, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

A fair justice system would be a start. Equal rights for all. Unfortunately, the government and especially this administration has made some more equal at the expense of others.

#25     Aug 5, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well I admit I don't have anywhere to go today.
    But if I did I wouldn't be in danger to begin with. So far as I know we don't have any hoards of "youths" running around beating whites.
    But then a lot of citizens around here are armed as well so you wouldn't expect it to begin with.

Now as far as "tough" goes. Just throw me in a situation where I can legally smoke some of these mofo's and I'll be all too happy to demonstrate for your viewing pleasure. You see I figure I'm going to hell anyway (IF it exists). Take prison out of the equation and I just don't give a shit.

#26     Aug 5, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

Well, if you can get one to cross the threshold of my door, it is legal here. Come on over, we'll put out some bait. :D

(for those of you who see my comment as racist, I'm talking about rioters, murderers, thiefs and rapists. All are welcome to meet God at my house.)

#27     Aug 5, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I hear televisions, NIKE shoes and gold jewelry work well this time of year. :)

#28     Aug 5, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

:D Now, if we can just figure out how to get paid that bounty.

#29     Aug 5, 2011
  10. Perhaps we should try this experiment again. What could possibly go wrong?:D

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gWHNA_j7h5A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#30     Aug 5, 2011