Wisconsin Beating

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 5, 2011.

1. JamesL

JamesL

Actually, this thread is pretty racist, even for the trolls of P&R.

Black guys = apes? Shame on you for your analogy. You should be called out for this boorishness.

#11     Aug 5, 2011
  2. JamesL

JamesL

And then we got another one trying to up the ante.

#12     Aug 5, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

Let the first one to throw a stone be the one without sin himself.

#13     Aug 5, 2011
  4. Get over yourselves. We had a race riot at a state fair, and the resident PC guardians want to debate a movie reference? The type of mob behavior described in this article is animalistic. Act like animals and expect to be called that.

#14     Aug 5, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

I don't think that term is useful, either In addition to its history, it has become a term of endearment for some! If you want to broaden its applicability to include, for example, the racially motivated black-shirt attacks in Greece, then it loses it precision.

What's wrong with "racist mob"?

#15     Aug 5, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Why not use the word "animals", then, pencil-dick?

#16     Aug 5, 2011
  7. Racism aside, you really do need ask what the deal is with these young black kids and their flash mobs. Its animalistic behavior no doubt. Where is the empathy? I don't see any. God only knows whats going on in these households and who these parents or lack thereof, are.

Having said that, I've know plenty of terrible parents and their kids didn't beat people senslessly for their enjoyment so it makes you wonder, maybe its genetic, idk.

#17     Aug 5, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Our underclass is largely black, so that's what you see. Go to Brazil and their underclass mobs are brown. Go to Greece and their underclass mobs are white.

#18     Aug 5, 2011

9. You are both racists.

#19     Aug 5, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pull your skirt down will ya, your panties are showing.

Didn't we all supposedly evolve from primates/apes? Maybe some aren't as "evolved" as others hence the reason they keep acting like animals.

#20     Aug 5, 2011