Wisconsin Beating

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 5, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Witnesses told WTMJ-AM (Radio 620) that dozens to hundreds of young blacks were beating white people as they left the fair late Thursday night. Patrice Harris, a Fair spokeswoman, said a police alert she was given indicated four people were hurt.

"It looked like they were just going after white guys, white people," Norb Roffers of Wind Lake told WTMJ-AM.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/126828998.html

2. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

So glad we got that obligatory white-hooded racist element in the P&R section out of the way nice and early.

3. pspr

pspr

Since it's odd that these racist attacks that haven't occurred with such fervor since the 60's have begun to break out under a racist President and Department of Justice I though this story was newsworthy and typical of what we are seeing today in America. And, with the movie just having been released, the title is catchy, too.

Stop trying to find racism where it isn't and open your eyes to where it is.

4. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Calling a group of black men apes is racist, period, new movie or not. You are a racist for using such descriptive terms in your posting.

5. Ricter

Ricter

Nice slither.

6. pspr

pspr

And you are racist for trying to label me racist for reporting a story about a bunch of low life racists! Period.

7. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

You really are stupid, aren't you?

Or probably, just a child.

8. pspr

pspr

Look who's calling the kettle black. When you lose the argument you start using name calling, don't you. Grow up now and admit your ignorance.

9. Ricter

Ricter

I can see from the rating, which is a complete reversal of what pspr typically gets, that our resident conservatives don't like the title, either.

10. Now let's be clear. Referring to black people as apes would be racist, no doubt. Problem is these attackers were not black people, they were niggers. Big difference!

#10     Aug 5, 2011