Wireless mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by AllenW, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Agreed

#11     Aug 19, 2005
  2. The most useless piece of trash I have ever bought - I dont know why - and subsequently thrown in the trash.

Oh yeah, the $soft intellimouse software kept automatically going to the Microsoft website with no way to turn it off ....... Unbelievably bad.

#12     Aug 19, 2005
  3. cosmic

cosmic

ozzy,

right on, that mouse is absolutly perfect.

Never had a problem with it....

nice weekend,
    cosmic

#13     Aug 19, 2005
  4. rwk

rwk

I have an older Logitec cordless with scroll wheel. It eats batteries like crazy, but I like it otherwise. The "tail" of a regular mouse gets hung up all the time. My cordless gives me plenty of warning when it needs a new battery, so I don't think I am jeopardizing my trading.

#14     Aug 19, 2005
  5. AllenW

AllenW

Thanks everyone! Have taken the plunge and ordered the MS, 5 button with tilt wheel --great buy at Newegg. Thanks again.

#15     Aug 19, 2005
  6. i have this one... blue... since april.. still using the same set of battery... i use it for at least 6hrs per day w/my laptop.

i bot it for 15-16
    it's selling at a very reasonable price.

http://www.surpluscomputers.com/store/main.aspx?p=ItemDetail&item=ACC10819

i dont know which one you got but you overpaid.

#16     Aug 19, 2005
    #17     Aug 26, 2005
  8. I had two different Microsoft wireless M's and both of them were worse than bad (the bluetooth one lasting less than 6 months). I'm never giving up my Logitech ever again.

#18     Aug 29, 2005
  9. volente_00

volente_00

I have the same mouse as lilboy716 and it works great on my laptop.

#19     Aug 29, 2005
  10. MRWSM

MRWSM

I don't like wireless mouse or wireless keyboards. Why would you want more EMF's around your computer then you already have.

#20     Aug 30, 2005