wire transfer fees

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mjh, Jan 1, 2007.

1. mjh

mjh

Thanks to all of you guys for your help. At least I have some options to look into --so thanks again!

mjh

#11     Jan 1, 2007
  2. If you live in Venezuela, well then the drive will not be expensive...

#12     Jan 1, 2007
  3. Yeah, wire transfer fees have always seemed expensive. IB has one free transfer per month, but check requests are only $4.00 thereafter ... not bad, if you ask me, considering you shouldn't need to request money all that often?

#13     Jan 1, 2007
  4. Its hard to budget from one paycheck a month...You must have all the bills arrive during the same week...you can call them and try and get due date adjustments...

its feast or famine babbbby....

#14     Jan 1, 2007
  5. It's actually easy once you get used to it. When I was a broker I was paid once a month and even now while trading I typically look to withdraw once a month or so. It's just a matter of getting used to it is all.

#15     Jan 1, 2007
  6. Honestly ... I get paid weekly by my day job employer, and I don't really even notice. I handle my finances in such a way that I always have enough money in savings to cover my bills for a few months before running dry.

#16     Jan 1, 2007
  7. When you get married let me know then....

#17     Jan 1, 2007

8. I work for Chase buddy. incoming is $12, outgoing is $25

#18     Jan 1, 2007
  9. Don't they have an online account that has free online wire services...or maybe that was Citibank only...I might have mistaken riskarb (a trader here) to say he had an account with Chase business services that offered free wires....Hey I am mistaken if you work for Chase...

I have a Citibank account that has those free incoming and outgoing wires...but I have not used them in several years....it was 18 bucks originally to generate the online wire...but maybe with homeland security and all...it has been discontinued...

Citibank bought out CalFed who I originally started with...

#19     Jan 1, 2007
  10. Hey, I wanted to ask you...is B of A becoming the largest with their recent aquisitions worldwide?

#20     Jan 1, 2007