Winter Olympics Schedule

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Feb 9, 2006.

1. #11     Feb 10, 2006
  2. Well check this out: http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/broadcastschediles/

Sorry to say this but NBC coverage is a joke, the CBC is just wonderful. FAR, FAR, FAR less commercials and when they show an event, they show THE event. In the gals speedskating they even showed the false starts etc.

I thought i was on a different planet watching the games. The big media is just about MONEY, commercials are terrible.

Just look at the CBC listings and the amount of time they devote to THE ENTIRE GAMES and that speaks volumes about how they love sports in CANADA. WE in America get commercials and snippets of the events. I am in Michigan, that is why i get both on cable. Thank You

O'pps, they do not show the REGULAR deal, but go to sports and tv listings. Dig and yea shall find.

#12     Feb 12, 2006
  3. lescor

lescor

Have to agree. CBC blows any American network out of the water when it comes to covering the olympic games. Very knowledgeble commentators, but they cover it the way sporting enthusiasts want to see it- they show the actual competition, not just snippets of Americans competing and a couple of their top rivals.

#13     Feb 12, 2006