Winning with UVXY -- 2300 shares today

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by KCalhoun, Nov 28, 2022.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

started buying at 7.86.. trailing stop at 8.14

uvxy28novfdlyet.jpg

TheDawn, Axon and Actuarial_Fun like this.
    KCalhoun likes this.
  3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

currently in 1600 for overnight, will buy another 1400 if itt gets >8.26 afterhrs :D

kaBOOM uvxy28novvv.jpg

4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

UVXY from 13.6 to 7.46 Ken's says buy buy buy it's "price action" that matters.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
  5. Ouch, just ouch!!!

6. Overnight

Overnight

What is with the ouch? Ken didn't lose today. Watch the magic happen as he posts his "get-out-of-jail-free" trade which he never mentioned before until after this massive spike up.

Just watch...It is coming...

7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Ken portrays the role of a successful trader on Elite Trader. Disclosing actual results and losing trades would be off character. He goes dead silent on most up days in markets often within 1-2 days of starting some 'I'm in Inverses" thread with actual entry points. He's brought back an oldie but goodie character the "Grinch" that got his ass handed to him shorting energy last year. That was likely a buy signal for the rest of us.

The whole act would be comical if he weren't so damn serious about it. Like yesterday he said markets would tank in December and supported it with a news article that clearly said markets would rally in December. Come on now at least read your source.

8. Overnight

Overnight

*Shrugs* I am still waiting for the magic. While we wait, how's Canada doing, eh?

Been a while since I picked on you and maple syrups, hehe. (And man, I have been craving waffles lately).

9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Canada's economy and markets are doing really well. While the US sweats what kind of recession is coming it's petty clear ours will be short lived and minor. Those who were nervous about US markets in 2022 could have just bought the TSX in US$ and made money even this year. ( TSX is down 3.7% ytd ).

I have my doubts that any maple syrup is produced in Metro Toronto.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Why do I get the strongest sense that if we just bought Canadian oil companies, we'd be up much higher than Looney toons?

#10     Nov 30, 2022