% winning trades, avg profit, avg win, avg loss stats at IB. Is there a way to see this?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Daal, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Daal

Daal

If there a way to quickly calculate these stats? Either at account management or through a website that imports IB data and calculates it for you? I could not find something like that on AM and I dont want to spend hours doing it on excel

WonderBoy likes this.
  2. trader99

trader99

Yes,there are. There are free and paid trade analytics vendors.

Fundseeder is free. Has the usual stats. But I wished it would drill down more.

Trademetria is paid. I'm testing out this. They are not a 100% good. They don't know how to deal with stock splits well. You have to do the adjustments yourself, which is a PIA. But it has more stats than Fundseeder.

WonderBoy likes this.
  3. In IB account management one can find stats (%winning, max drawdown, ...):
    Choose for instance Reports -> PortfolioAnalyst -> Default Reports

https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=5078

trader99 and MoreLeverage like this.
  4. trader99

trader99

Thanks for pointing this out. Didn't know that IB has that. Why it doesn't have all the stats I want, it still has some stuff I like.

5. Daal

Daal

Very cool, I was able to check additional stats. I still miss the fact that I dont have "win trade %" "avg win" "avg loss'. And it would be AWESOME if IB or another service had profitability per hour of the day. I want to see how my mid day trading is doing

6. Daal

Daal

I have been using tradervue and I'm quite pleased with the stats. They have a breakdown of the profit per hour of the day that I wanted

7. Are there any good platforms that offer this indigenously (maybe not the correct word?)?

8. destriero

destriero

internally; endogenously.

9. henry76

henry76

end of whatly?