Winning Edge -- Dr Ned Gandevani

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Pirate27, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Amazing! He might be an awful trader but he's a great salesman.

I could teach you how to day trade in 60 mins and you'd soon make over $20K a month (but why on earth would I want to do that?). Yes, learning the spit and polish takes much more time, but that's what it is... cream on top of that cake that has a great recipe and is already baked.

Here's the best tip I can give you if you want to fork out money to learn how to trade. If someone starts ass about face and tells you you won't make big bucks until you go through so many levels, they have nothing to offer. You are not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. The key trades on any time frame can be easily and quickly taught and that is what you need.

If you want to be the best you can be then the extra time is spent on developing your art to take it to the highest levels. That might add 40%++ to your winners and reduce an already small number of losers, but even without that extra effort you'd be making a killing.

So my advice is, if someone can't get you into serious profits very quickly and excuses themselves by asking for more money for better entries... RUN! One day of live calls before parting with a penny should either blow your socks off or if it doesn't - RUN!

Let me emphasize: one day free - huge impression - or run.

#21     Nov 7, 2010
  2. TY Xspurt for this post. I have checked in on this ned guy over the years and marveled at how much money he charges...

Your post helps me to keep everything in focus. Yeah I am experienced...but so what, there is always something new to learn. I find myself humbled at the expertise of the traders here at EliteTrader...they are much better than I...but nobody could be worth what this ned guy charges....unless it taught you to trade

ES

#22     Nov 7, 2010
  3. Rcanfiel, you must have some bone to pick with Dr. Gandevani. It seems out of nowhere, you wish to assert your vicious attack and hatred against him with no real substance. Are you a past subscriber or student of him? What kind of personal experience did you ever have with him that you can document? In your research, did you ever look at all the positive testimonials he has had in the past 13 years in his website.

I’m rather very surprised to see you did not see any of the good feedback about him. By the way, according to what I read from you on this iste, out of few negative testimonials you love to quote about him, most of them are from people like you who never took any course or signed up for his services. Why don’t you reveal your real identify for us? My only conclusion is that you must be a vendor or his competitor!! You claimed you checked his website but didn’t bother to read all the great positive reviews about him which has been written since 1999! Just tell us who are you?
    Here are some of the brief “real” testimonials about him:

Hi Dr. Ned
    Just wanted to let you know that I have been trading based on your daily system on the Emini S&P for the past 3 years on the key points of the day and the magic numbers. I am really impressed with this. It allows me to make 6 to 8 points per day if there are profitable and loose only 3 points if they are not profitable. With a success ratio of over 70% I do not think there is a better system than this. Thanks Ned for sharing this with the world!
    Regards, P.D. Dubai, Trader, October 3, 2011

Dear Dr. Ned,
    Thanks for giving me insight through your system. I really appreciate the fact that as a level 1 trader to make points through your system it is very simple. This is given the fact that we always have to live with the fact that markets are way to complex in nature to study and understand.
    I also appreciate the fact that almost every day your system helps to catch the big move of the day. I look forward to learning level 2 & 3 with you.
    P.D., from Dubai, March 16, 2009
    Hi Dr. Ned,
    I just wanted to send you a thank you for walking me through Level I, II & III. You were very patient and understanding. After fumbling around for a couple of years with different courses and services you took a novice trader and turned him very profitable and gave me a deep understanding of the mechanics of the S&P Market. I trade with complete confidence.
    Forever grateful,
    M.S., Orange County, California, July 27, 2008

Hi Dr. Ned,
    I am writing in to thank you for the training I received after purchasing your Level 1 and Level 2 courses. The manuals were simple to follow and the one on one sessions I had weekly with you over the telephone insured that I understood each strategy completely. You are a very knowledgeable, patient and friendly teacher and trader.
    I've been trading your system for 3 weeks now and I am proud to say I have not had a losing day! This system succeeds in all types of trading days (especially the volatile S&P of late) where many others fail.
    Thank you again,
    R.P., Arizona, writes on February 13, 2008

Dear Dr Gandevani,
    I am writing this email to show my appreciation and just to say thank you for your wonderful Level 1 course. The 4 weeks that we have had telephone consultations has been an extremely powerful learning experience for me, you cater to the students needs and answer every question with patience. The information and knowledge provided in the Winning Edge System is second to none. I don’t think there is any system or course available that comes close to the precision and accuracy of your WES. I now feel more confident when I pull the trigger knowing what to expect at key points in fact, last Friday I made a total profit of 8 points 4 points to the upper key point and 4 points back to the lower key point. I am now looking forward to the level 2 and 3 courses.
    Once again thank you and god bless.
    Regards, W. A., London, U.K, January 31, 2007

What a good trade it was today - you called it right on the money. Good job.
    N.W. from Mineola, Texas, Sept. 7, 2006

I have been very pleased with the results thus far, keep up the great work!
    Thank you, J.L. from San Diego, California, January 4, 2006

Dr Ned Gandevani,
    Your swing signals and trading methodology have made my transition from an equity trader to a futures trader seamless. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and trading expertise.
    R.M. from New York, December 13, 2005
    Dr. Ned Gandevani,
    I am using your Day Signals since end of Nov-04. It is wonderful. I really want to thank you for devising such a fantastic signal.
    H.T. from Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 2, 2005

Hello Ned;
    I had a good day yesterday...+5.25. I could have had an additional 5-7 pts... but was occupied. So, I'm making very good progress. My goal was to be positive each day...& I was able to do it.
    Best, RJ, from Connecticut, September 24, 2004

Hi Dr. Ned,
    When I first subscribed I was hesitant to take the signals for two reasons…first, I needed to fully understand how the system works, which you explained to me through the course in the first 4 – 6 weeks. Second, I needed to see the market respond based upon the WES trading system signals. After watching and eventually trading only a single lot of the e-mini, I kept a record of the win/loss column which had a surprisingly high win ratio. Over the last two months as my confidence grew so did my risk tolerance which brings me to this past week.
    This past Wednesday (January 24, 2007) the system threw out a sell signal, and as we headed into the close I was unclear as to whether or not we were going to get a confirmation. Remember, that Wednesday, the S & P made a six year high!! At the close, we did not get the sell signal, however, at 10:00 on Thursday (EST), the high pivot was placed, and a short signal was triggered. I put on a multi contract trade that in the end, even after scaling out of some of my positions netted me over 10 points!! I scaled out in thirds, and my profit on my second leg was 20 points!! The real exciting moment came late in the trading day Friday, when the Swing System again trigged another signal, this time to go long! I reversed my position, 2.5 points from the lows and am now long. This one trade alone would have paid for your entire program. What other confirmation would anyone need?!
    I thank you for not only creating a system that is easy to use, and easy to understand, but also for the continual support I get from you in the event I have questions. I look forward to growing our relationship further. Thank you again for a wonderful product.
    Warm regards, R.G. from California, January 28, 2007

#23     Feb 23, 2012
  4. r-in

r-in

ROFL, How's it going Ned, errr Dr.? Why of the responses here did you chose Rcan, and a roughly 5 year old post? There are others that slammed, you/him on the same thread, although all are old. Do you really think someone couldn't post a bunch of phony testimonials on a website?
    It never ends.

#24     Feb 23, 2012
  5. Who are r-in now? Another phony made-up character that post some lies to cover your real identity? What is your beef now?

#25     Feb 23, 2012

6. You only have 2 posts, both with this thread.

That is nonsense right there.

Post some trading results, and not these testimonials that are now 2nd hand.

#26     Feb 24, 2012
  7. Could have hired us to do double handles posting marketing.

#27     Feb 24, 2012
  8. But, I don't make up stories out of blue to conceal my hatred. If someone does a research should have some decency t and fairness to report both sides. How could you or anyone else talk about Dr. Gandevani’s systems or signals without having firsthand experience with them. My experience with Dr. Gandevani Winning Edge System has been great and I thank him for helping me to identify my strength and weakness and then offer me a more suitable method for trading. If you or anyone else has any experience with his courses, then lest hear them but don’t make up stories and lies. To report a bunch of lies based on someone else’s posting, then it’s a bit crazy and vicious.

#28     Feb 24, 2012
  9. r-in

r-in

Let me get this straight, because you are posting anonymously with 3 posts on ET you have much more credibilty than me, who I admit am also posting anonymously. Wow, that is as good as your logic for validating your website, Dr.
    Too funny.

#29     Feb 24, 2012
  10. r-in, not at all, that's not what I meant. I simply say I was shocked to see some postings with no credible due diligence. I'm simply saying if you or anyone else likes to slam someone, does it only if you have first hand experience. Simply don’t rely on some other people’s writings that may not have any true and honest intention. By the way, aren’t we all anonymous!

#30     Feb 24, 2012