Winning Edge -- Dr Ned Gandevani

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Pirate27, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Hi Everyone,

TraderTSP is right on the money. I took Dr. Ned Gandevani's day trading course Winning Edge Strategies on how to trade the S&P 500 back in 2006. It has been a living hell for me and I have paid him a fortune so far on his day trading courses. After I complained to him on many occasions of my results, he then insisted that I take the swing course to improve my trading, which is so rediculous that I asked for a refund and he refused. I purchased Power Point (his automated system) and it hasn't had a winning month in 4 months back when I bought it (he advertised at 70k a month profit back when it was first released). He won't give me any contact information of other students so that we can work together, and after reading this forum, I'm convinced that there are no other students making money. THIS MAN IS TOTALY SCREWING PEOPLE. I've spent $23,700.00 so far with him aside from all the losses in the markets. His B.S results on his website are so absurd that it's just laughable, but unfortunately enough to screw me over and I'm sure many others. He belongs in JAIL.:mad:

#11     Apr 16, 2010
  2. LeeD

LeeD

#12     Apr 16, 2010
  3. LeeD

LeeD

#13     Apr 16, 2010
  4. it never fails .....any self proclaimed guru who finds it necessary to call himself DR. is always proven to be a total ASSHOLE in the end . i wonder what dunce grad school he got the phd from ???

#14     Apr 16, 2010
  5. 007Arb

007Arb

Call me naive, but I could never understand the mindset of anyone willing to fork over money for an expensive trading course without seeing at least three years of real money trading statements from the vendor. I've been around the game for a long, long time and traders come and go but the vendors remain the same pandering the same worthless merchandise year in and year out to a merry-go-round of fresh suckers seeking shortcuts to trading success.

#15     Apr 16, 2010
  6. The unfortunate truth is that I spent many years studying of how to become a successful trader, there were no short cuts. I have read countless books on the subject of trading from psychology to methodology. In DR. NED GANDEVANI's case, he is someone very well read on trading and in Chaos Threory. When you speak with him, he is very much believable that he genuinely knows what he is talking about. He convinces you that his "Winning Edge Methodology" is truly the best approach in the market (now I realize this is FAR FROM THE TRUTH). Everyone in the industry hides behind a risk disclosure, so it's nothing new and it's expected that the vendor will have one. I appraoched GANDEVANI in good faith and he very much TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME and countless other traders who really want to become successful. He MANIPULATES people by hiding behind a spiritual, peace, love, forgiving jargon/lifestyle and professes himself to be an elightened individual. In the end, I am convinced he needs to be at peace with himself because he very well knows that he is SCREWING EVERYONE. How he can sleeps at night knowing that he is ruining peoples lives is beyond me????? He truly is the DEVIL in DISGUISE.

#16     Apr 17, 2010
  7. DR. NED GANDEVANI'S TRAP is that he has created a very complex approach to the market. His website http://www.winningedgesystem.net/ states that it's very simple, objective and profitable. NON OF THIS IS TRUE. There is a very long learning curve involved, that's his TRAP. He has guranteed himself that once a trader spends $13,700 for his level 1,2,3 day trading courses, which by the way he urges everyone to do, you will be required to sign up for many more services because what he teaches you is very basic (and in the end doesn't even work, but that'll take you years to figure out). He will then tell you to sign up for his Daily Commentary, (which is a joke in itself as non of these trades are actually executed live they are all done in hindsight), and he will urge you to sign up for coaching and then he'll tell you to buy his automated systems (which never make money, he advertises that it makes tens of thousands of dollars on average per month and is Stocks and Commodities best systems ever....yeah right. In the end when you confront him, he'll tell you that the system is just a support for your decision making process, another flimsey excuse by GANDEVANI to escape). The nonsense goes on and on until you give up and leave quietly after you are out 25K or more. He has mastered the are of SCREWING PEOPLE. I guess I was very naive in thinking that there are people out there who actually want to help and teach the next generation, WOW was I ever taken out for a ride by this guy. TRADERS, STAY AWAY FROM DR. NED GANDEVANI, HIS BUSINESS IS NOT TRADING BUT SCREWING PEOPLE OUT OF BARRELS FULL OF MONEY.

#17     Apr 17, 2010
  8. IAAWNR

IAAWNR

Oh Man, you guys are so right. I took his level 1 day trading course 6 months ago and it's been a living hell. I haven't had a winning week yet, I've only been losing. I talked to Ned Gandevani recently and he is telling me to take his level 2 and level 3 courses at another 10 thousand dollars. He told me that I will be very profitable after those 2 courses. Thank God I found this forum telling me the truth. I thought I was screwing up, but it's been impossible to make money using his level 1 course. By the sounds of it, it would be the same for his level 2,3 and his swing course. What a ?@#$%*! jerk. I can't believe I spent 5 grand and 6 months of hell and losses in the market and now, I am finding out that he's been *&^@$% ing people all this time. Thanks guys for your insight in this forum, I am running away from Dr. Gandevani and his useless Winning Edge Strategies.

#18     Apr 17, 2010
  9. People like this know that if 100 trader wannabes see his ad or site, that maybe a couple will sign up. There are hundreds of charlatans selling things that used to work or never worked.

But newbie traders keep thinking they can just cut the lengthy time required to learn trading, by shelling out a few thousand here or there, and think these people actually know what they are doing.

A serious edge would not have to run monthly ads in the trading magazines to drum up customers, they would have to lock their doors to keep out the hordes.

#19     Apr 18, 2010

10. After reading this quote, I felt obligated to share my experiences too. Having just finished writing this post, I realize I will have to submit in segments rather than all at once due to length, so I apologize in advance for not being more concise.

Rather than complain or rant about the how tricky and distant trying to learn from this man with such a warm and kindly demeanor was, I will simply discuss some key points (pun intended, day trading) to consider with any potential buyer of his products who has hopefully googled his name before committing such a large amount of money.

I was a customer and student of Dr. Ned Gandevani, and he always seemed very warm, encouraging, and charitable. I was respectful, diligent, and eager to learn, albeit inexperienced. I spent what I, and most, would consider an absurd amount of money and months upon months upon months studying the application of several of his strategies in back-testing (majority), and real time (costly from losses).

My experience with Winning Edge Systems and Ned Gandevani has taught me these very clear truths:

You don’t get what is advertised, you don’t get what you pay for, and you don’t get a refund.

#20     Aug 24, 2010