WinnerForexSignals

Discussion in 'Forex' started by pipstumper, Jun 20, 2005.

1. firedave

firedave

Hi, the thread about WinnerForexSignals already there since June 1st, but become alive with a lot of comment only recently at the end of June. Hope this help :)

#11     Jul 2, 2005
  2. matahary

matahary

i am very confused about trading with them.
    As you know their signals provide entry price, stop loss, breakeven and target price. If you look at one of the latest trades on first of july their signal on gbp/usd was : SL 1.7909 Sell 1.7844 BE 1.7781 Target 1.7674 . On members site they claim they have made profit of 167 pips, but for me it did not happened. When price reached BE i've moved my stop loss to entry position at 1.7844. Then, after 2 h. my SL was triggered and I was off the trade.
    here is my last email to winnerfxsignals : ....price reached 1.7842, but that was sell price.
    Putting stop loss on position 1.7844 which is buy price had closed short
    trade when price reached 1.7839 , so there was no chance to make any
    profit. As far as i am concerned you are including spread of 5 pips on gbp/usd
    when providing signals, or it is not so????
    and here is their answer : In order to be stopped we need the price to be printed at that level,
    otherwise the trade is still live.
    Who is wrong??? Maybe I don't understand how to interpret their signals?? Thanks for any answers.

#12     Jul 4, 2005
  3. There is a thread in the FX Review forum re:winningforex

#13     Jul 4, 2005
  4. winningforex is a different vendor from winnerforexsignals. i had asked winnerforexsignals about the spread and he said no spread has to be included... but what i had found was that the price from the chart, and not real brokerage price.. so should be considerded hypothetical..
    i think there are cases that the targets and stops are missed due to this fact

#14     Jul 4, 2005
  5. What are you talking about? Dealers and Market Makers in Retail Spot Forex control their own quotes. Tell me which one do you consider the real? Interbank?

or better yet, out of E-signals 200 plus contributers to their spot quotes, which ones do you consider real?

Michael B.

#15     Jul 4, 2005