Winnebago

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by vanzandt, Oct 20, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

WGO
    $48.05 today.
    These RV stocks are way over-rated.
    Both it and THO ($133.28) are at or pretty damn close to, a 52 week high going forward.
    The only thing that depreciates faster than a car or a boat is an RV.
    They're gonna have a tough time with YOY comps when you can buy used 2 years old at 1/2 the price.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    Truth_ likes this.
  2. i960

i960

I had no idea this was actually a stock. Anyway, speaking of which:

ThunderThor, comagnum and themickey like this.
  3. Truth_

Truth_

The hidden value is in the cancer market.

Once President Trump kills off Obama Care, then cancer patients will flock to 'Bagos by the thousands. As did the enterprising soul in the clip below.

Although he did purchase a used vehicle at a high discount as the OP suggests most will.

LS1Z28 likes this.
  4. hmcp

hmcp

the thing that is selling rvs is you can finance them for a lot longer than a car its like boat financing I believe 20 or 25 years so people only look at what the payment is my parents have owned several over the years the sales man tried to get them to finance the last one over 20 years my father figured out it would cost him twice what he paid if he did it theway the sales man wanted

vanzandt likes this.
  5. i960

i960

RVs seem like the thing to me that millennials definitely won't be buying when they get older (if we don't nuke everything first). It's gotta be a tapering business.

vanzandt likes this.
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

Here's another couple of other RV owners:

ThunderThor likes this.
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Thor is $93 now. Missed on earnings.
    Go figure.