Wingnuts going Wild

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seneca_roman, Nov 6, 2008.

1. ak15

ak15

You probably meant to say that in a few decades, you personally will summon up enough largesse of spirit to ratify, authenticate and vindicate GB's eight year tenure. We always have to read between the lines of your brilliant prose STrad3r. No worries. It takes us a while but we eventually catch up to what you truly have/had in mind.

#11     Nov 6, 2008
  2. cuz69

cuz69

Kept the country safe for 7 years.

We shall soon see if Hussein can do the same. But on the top of his priority list is to cut defense budgets...so again we shall see.

And your damn straight I am worried about it, because I live in a prime target area.

#12     Nov 6, 2008
  3. ak15

ak15

Bush will be out of work very soon and nobody cares a hoot. Adios amigo. Even Barney the first dog is feeling it. He bit Reuters WH reporter John Decker's hand today. First time this has happened in his eight year tenure as the first dog. Barney is in a surly mood these days and is presumably not taking too kindly to being usurpred by Obama's puppy in the not too distant future. The intrepid John Decker graciously tried to give Barney the benefit of the doubt by saying that the canine's hunger buds were probably aroused by the smell of bacon emanating from his hand that he had had for breakfast .
    Laura Bush, not to be outdone got into the act by sending John a note wherein she decried the dog's outlandish behavior and said that Barney has been confined to the doghouse posthaste. Mr Decker was attended to by Bush's personal physician and will avail himself of a tetanus shot tomorrow. The naughty and irascible Barney!

#13     Nov 6, 2008
  4. fhl

fhl

Oh sorry, I thought this was a thread about the police being called in to halt a riot in Indianapolis because Obama didn't pay his workers. Sorry.

#14     Nov 6, 2008
  5. ak15

ak15

A good start. Feeling sorry is a human emotion.

#15     Nov 6, 2008