Wingnuts going Wild

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seneca_roman, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Hard to believe this would happen, but over at social networking site FACEBOOK a group of 700+ wingnuts have started an impeach Obama campaign.

Reasons are that he "has voiced support for various unconstitutional programs such as the assault weapons ban, universal healthcare, and various schemes for wealth distribution."

"What are we going to do about it? IMPEACH HIM!" it says. "

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=081105214913.k5rna1c2&show_article=1

OTOH, left sided wingnuts have 95 Facebook groups for impeaching Bush.

Seneca

2. the fucktards can shout as much as they want now, with the white house, house and senate in firm hands with firm majorities......they can kiss my ass.

3. kut2k2

kut2k2

What, you don't think Bush has done anything impeachable? Seriously?

4. Bush was an idiot and a jerk; but I did not see that he did anything impeachable.

5. kut2k2

kut2k2

:eek:

You don't think lying us into a war is at least as criminal as lying about a blowjob?

6. I think impeaching Clinton was a dumbass move.

We have a tradition of lying our way into wars:
    Spanish American and 'Nam come to mind

7. George W. Bush did a good job. IN a few decades he will be vindicated.

8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Impeaching Clinton was dumb but it worked. It was all legal and proper, it was dumb because Clinton was still popular and most Americans recognized it as nothing but Republican pique.

You're not going to find a majority of Americans who don't think Bush and Cheney need to be punished for what they did.

And maybe there should have been impeachments for the Spanish-American War and the Vietnam War, it probably would have cooled Bush and the neocons out plenty.

9. Perhaps you should check to see if you are getting proper ventilation in your trading room.

10. Just like Brownie

#10     Nov 6, 2008