Windows XP on Mac,Its official now.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by forrest, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Mac gave up...Bill Gates wins

#21     Apr 8, 2006
  2. You don't know what you are talking about. Unix/Linux is about as 'mainstream' as you can get. What do you think powers the internet ? Ever heard of LAMP ? It is highly likely that your email is delivered by a Unix/Linux box at an ISP.

Better watch out for those Unix 'extremists'.

#22     Apr 8, 2006
  3. And because of you not coming close, we are articulating our wishes. Works for me! :)

#23     Apr 8, 2006
  4. 1000

Vista will work on a 64 bit processor, rendering Mac useless.

#24     Apr 8, 2006
  5. You must pay attention. I am not lampooning UNIX. My resistance is to MAC's specific offerings. In whatever flavor.

And unlike the democratic/republican parties, extrimists are just that in this arena. I say this as my own BEOWulf's hum in the background you know! :)

#25     Apr 8, 2006
  6. nitro

nitro

Actually, to anyone who has ever programmed a computer and knows the history of them, it is becoming more and more obvious you are a buffoon.

nitro

#26     Apr 8, 2006
  7. nitro

nitro

My nine year old daughter installed a knoppix cluster the other day. That is about how much you know about computers.

Look man, stick to installing Hards Disks and adding paper to the printer for your "clients", because it is more and more obvious that while you have some knowledge of computers, and because you deal with people that have no clue every day and they call you a geek, you really believe it!

nitro

#27     Apr 8, 2006
  8. You must pay attention. I am not lampooning UNIX. My resistance is to MAC's specific offerings. In whatever flavor.

And unlike the democratic/republican parties, extrimists are just that in this arena. I say this as my own BEOWulf's hum in the background you know! :)

#28     Apr 8, 2006
  9. EXACTLY!!! But there are those who just don't want to give give up the ghost. Probably still single handedly trying to bring back BETA too! :cool:

#29     Apr 8, 2006
  10. snow

snow

windows wont run any better on the new intel mac. Its till a shitty OS , just on better hardware.

#30     Apr 8, 2006