Windows source code stolen!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joethemoustache, Feb 13, 2004.

1. We started out with 'Windows source code stolen!!' and ended up with Trinity...

OMG...

Is Microsoft is... THE MATRIX....

:D :D :D

#21     Feb 15, 2004
  2. nitro

nitro

Presence is hard to describe. You know it when you are in - it's "presence" - LOL.

But here is a try. Presence is posture, it is body language, it is most of all looking you straight in the eye and saying, come and REALLY know what's inside.

Some equate it with "style" or fashion. It is not the same thing, but it could easily be mistaken for that. It can also be mistaken for intelligence, and although it is a component of it, it is not "it" either.

It is a kind of genius of being human _outwardly_...So hard to describe...Many actors have it...

People that get tattoos, or spend all their money on fashion, or wear their believes on a t-shirt or other clothing are tring to buy presence. It cannot be done...You are born with it...

nitro

#22     Feb 15, 2004
  3. I would wager that Longshot has tattoos.

MT

#23     Feb 15, 2004
  4. Well explained, nitro. Thanks.

Do you think presence can be gained by self discipline and self consciousness?

#24     Feb 15, 2004
  5. nitro

nitro

No. It cannot be "gained." It is like good looks.

Actually, it can only be lost. Even people that have it lose it. Aging is the killer.

nitro

#25     Feb 15, 2004
  6. nitro

nitro

I would not be surprised to learn that LS had it once. But not as LS, perhaps as Protrader1 or TradeRX.

He has lost too many neurons since then to the bottle.

nitro

#26     Feb 15, 2004
  7. I thought it was 'wandering' eye in case you were wondering.

#27     Feb 15, 2004
  8. MrDinky

MrDinky

LOL! :D

#28     Feb 16, 2004
  9. nitro

nitro

Thanks. :D

nitro :(

#29     Feb 16, 2004