Windows 7 Will Let Microsoft Track Your Every Move - Webmonkey

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by taodr, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Stay with XP, make Windows 7 a flop like Vista. Then MS might begin to get the point.

#11     Oct 7, 2009
  2. kinar

kinar

Absolutely not. I'm not ashamed of what I do in my bathroom and I don't do anything illegal there either.

And if a webcam in my bathroom were to bring pleasure to someone else without my knowledge, I'm ok with that too.

#12     Oct 7, 2009
  3. Another POS this Windows 7, XP Pro is a bit of a POS, Vista apparently a total POS. Windows 2000 is the best OS I have ever used. I would buy boxes and install my copy of Win2K on all of them but the problem is these ahole developers everywhere are desupporting Win2k .

Software developers were great for bringing about personal computers and the internet in the late 90's, now they are taking over your life. They are unstoppable if we don't stop at once to buy new electronic products. You will be a slave to machines shortly, you already are probably .Personally I stopped buying electronics, I might getan iPhone just to trade even though I hate cellphones .

#13     Oct 7, 2009
  4. bighog

bighog Guest

kinar

10-07-09 04:04 PM

why exactly do any of you care if Microsoft (or anyone else for that matter) are tracking you?

Seriously think about it...why?

I'm sure at least one of you will come back with "It's my right to privacy"...that excuse simply doesn't fly for me.

Are you doing something illegal?

Are you so ashamed of your day to day activity that you don't want anyone to know about it?

Of course you will all probably answer these questions with "No but its the principle..."

Well that principle goes both ways...

So seriously....why?

Since you asked.

When JEWEL and Dominick's etc come out with grocery cards for the shopper to get so called lower pricesthe store sells the information of what you bought to insurance etc companies, as example:

Buy a couple pounds of KRAFT extra sharp chedder cheese and your health care and life insurance premiums go up because you are a heart attack risk.

Private detectives want a copy of the little womens shopping list to see if he can detect if she is getting banged by the local stud. A sure giveaway is if the husband has a 3 inch pencil dick and she regularly purchaces a couple dozen "MAGNUM, SUPERSIZED" rubbers, extra duty.

The list goes on, if a GPS tracked your car, insurance rates would do up for speeding etc.

We are all innocent until guilty , why push it.............screw big brother.
    :(

#14     Oct 7, 2009
  5. The only REAL question is WHY does ANYONE need to track my operating system activty......that is the very start of this whole subject......bottom line!

#15     Oct 7, 2009
  6. Up until the point where some government agency and YOU have a dispute......THEN who has the leverage.......GAME OVER!

I mean this $hit is such common sense that some of these posters have to be fake (or in a third world country and have NEVER had any freedom)......even a retard understands this subject CRYSTAL CLEAR!

#16     Oct 7, 2009
  7. kinar

kinar

I've been on this earth living in the united states for 30 years and not once have I been on the wrong side of the law for anything other than a speeding ticket (and I haven't had one of those or even been pulled over for 10years).

I've literally "lived" on the internet (12+hrs per day) for the past 12 years and never once had a single case of identity theft or any situation where the anyone has used my information (which is scattered throughout countless servers across the world) in any way that affects me. Not only that, but noone I have ever personally known has had problems either.

I am certainly not a retard, and I am not naive. I read the news, I hear the stories, and I know the risks involved with what you say MIGHT happen some day. The only real difference is that I am not stupid enough to let it affect my life. I live simple, and I'm happy.

In the end, being happy is all that matters.

#17     Oct 7, 2009
  8. the1

the1

Why don't you just invite them into your house so they can watch you take a shit as well.

#18     Oct 7, 2009
  9. kinar

kinar

already been covered in this thread...keep reading :)

#19     Oct 7, 2009
  10. I hope everyone realizes that spoofing, killing and incorrectly tracking a GPS signal is fairly easy for the global civilian GPS system, its not encrypted and not infallible.

Devices are and will become available that will allow you to kill GPS signals on or around you. If companies start penalizing and using GPS information against the public, counter measures are readily available.

Let GeoAware scare you off but just get out the tinfoil kiss the signal bye bye.

#20     Oct 7, 2009