Willing to pay hourly fee for one on one training

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Matt Zapp, Mar 4, 2010.

1. spd

spd

Pay me 4500 internets/hour and I will unveil all my methods.

I trade Mexican Peso futures exclusively.

#21     Mar 20, 2010
  2. Picaso

Picaso

What do you already know?

What do you want to learn?

What do you want to learn that you don't already know but cannot learn reading some books, studying the market and experimenting with backtesting software?

Not selling anything :)

Best trading,

Jorge

#22     Mar 20, 2010
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

interesting indeed have any liquidity problems?

#23     Mar 20, 2010
  4. spd

spd

lol I was joking.

#24     Mar 20, 2010
  5. No.Heat

No.Heat

I could not agree more with the following post.

Quick charts are just one level above randomness, overtrading is a big reason why people fail in this business. They think the market is like an ATM machine giving away free dollars every 3 minutes time and all they must do is just grab the free dollars so they can get rich quickly, such nonsense really.

It does not work like that, the good opportunities are rare, and they just don't happen everyday, sometimes you will be lucky if they occur twice a week but when they occur they work like magic, it's up to the trader to pay their dues and find them on their own, because frankly no one is going to teach you them for free. Best way to overcome this is to expand the instruments you trade, it does help to learn one instrument well at first, but later on this could lead to overtrading. I say do what Surdo suggested, trade 3-4, use larger fractals and wait for that signal, whatever that is :)

Patience is one of the best virtues in trading never ever forget that, don't predict, don't talk about what you don't know, just trade your signals according to plan. Find the signals, trade the plan and be happy.

#25     Mar 20, 2010
  6. Your statement is unfortunately more or less accurate in relation to today's markets, but believe it or not, back in the late 90's the market <i><b>really was</b></i> an ATM machine giving away free dollars every 3 minutes time and all one must do is just grab the free dollars and get rich quickly. God, I miss that.

#26     Mar 26, 2010
  7. This is so true. It will probably happen again, but will most likely be gogo stocks in China or something. Sometimes I wonder if it's better to try and master "normal" markets, or just spend my time and effort trying to find the next free ATM like the 90s. Even though it's probably detrimental in the long-run, there's a certain unique appeal to making good amounts of money with little effort.

#27     Mar 28, 2010
  8. jj69

jj69

VERT CMRC NSOL INSP RNWK VIGN... :)
    I remember CMRC starting from 150 or so up $50-$60 a day for 5 days straight. Wasn't a fulltime daytrader then but man oh man was it fun to watch.

#28     Mar 28, 2010
  9. Blotto

Blotto

True. Successful traders who choose to mentor aspirants select them based on other criteria. Ability to pay a fee isn't part of the equation. Sorry.

If you are looking for mentoring you need to demonstrate your potential in other ways, which isn't the easiest thing to do on an Internet BB. Try to make some contacts in the industry - work as a runner or similar.

#29     Apr 5, 2010