Will ZZZzzzz ever stop the anti Bush threads?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Nov 18, 2008.

Will it ever end?

Poll closed Dec 8, 2008.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. ZZZzzzz is on the Obama payroll

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Long after Obama takes office will we still be reading anti bush propaganda?

2. Bush is the greatest catastrophe this country ever endured. The absolute and long term damage of his presidency cannot be imagined by people like you.

3. I second that. I feel almost sorry for Obama, the damage done to the US is irreversible, people have seen nothing yet of the coming recession and even less so of the strategic downfall of the US. Very very few people understand what's going on The US is a IV cancer patient with very few symptoms yet.

4. U guys got your guy in office, may I suggest you 'get over it' and maybe move on.

5. I can't get over the fact that Bush essentially destroyed this country. The previous 8 years were spent "chasing evildoers", doing idiotic threat alerts, etc.The national debt incurred by W will be serviced for a long time.

6. Yea, its called history.

7. Is that your attempt at sounding intellectual?

8. you're the one who seems to have issues getting over it. "Our guy" isn't yet president and you already started bitching

9. That was me succeeding at driving the point home.

10. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz just can't help it........he is ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzelusional! :eek:

:D :p :D

#10     Nov 18, 2008